• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 12:52:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 236
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 221
Total: 221

Wonderful Wednesday

Started by Barb, April 21, 2021, 06:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi folks, at least it is wonderful so far.  I have lots of yardwork I want to do today, mainly planting flowers on  my front porch in large pots.  It is shady all day until about 3pm when it gets so sunny and hot there I usually wish I had only cactus out there.  June-Sept.  The 20 degree temps a few weeks ago, that killed most new Spring leaves, well they have all gotten new leaves now and look much better.  40 degree temps tonight and the next couple nights though,  Very unusual for here.  My fish are all well, shrimp too, cats too.  Hope you all have a good day too. 
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. It is a cloudy day here too and rain is suppose to move in around noon. Currently is is 59 degrees and going up to 63F but the temp is expected to drop as low as 35F tonight.

I will need to bring my plants into the garage for the night. Sadly I think the young cherry blossom I have in front of the house is dying. It hasn't blossomed yet and it is getting late already. It does have buds but they are not opening up.

I didn't get to my water changes yesterday so that is the number one thing on my agenda today.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Today is more wonderful and less miserable than yesterday.  I did a little dog earlier and now I'm about to go out and make my raised beds.  Maybe I'll go out for a few scoops of mulch since I have a little money in my pocket to squander.  I'll wait until it warms up a bit more before I plant my little vegetable plants.  It's going down to 40 tonight so I'll bring them inside so they can stay warm.  My big Asparagus ferns will have to tough it out in the cold.  They're in big heavy pots and I'm not about to get my back hurting by hauling them in and out again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hi folks....weather here is still good...

...going to do the lady's office aquarium today...WCs here are due tomorrow or Friday...

...hope you all are well and happy today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron