• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:00:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Sunny Sunday

Started by wsantia1, April 18, 2021, 07:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Today will be much better than yesterday with mostly sunny skies and a high temp of 65 degrees. The best thing for me is that wind will only be a 5 mph which will lessen the amount of pollen blowing around while I am doing my yard work today.

After the yard work I plan to relax the rest of the day. I cooked pork chops yesterday and have plenty of leftovers for today so no need to cook anything. I'm sure I'll do some putzing in the fishroom while I am busy doing nothing. mim

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hi guys and gals...

...another nice day here in what I call my paradise!...

...fella coming by for plants in and hour...then heading to Florence to check on the "move-out"!...make sure he's not taking the washer/dryer/fridge... ;)

...tanks look nice and clear after WCs and wipedowns the other day...

...how's everyone doing today?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Afternoon Willie and Ron and Barb later.  I got my mower back a couple of days ago and did a little mowing when it got dry enough.  Yesterday I dug holes for my 4 X 4 posts for the garden fence, but had to stop when it got that I was digging up sticky mud.  It is warm and beautiful today so I'll be able to get the posts planted and the garden fenced.  Finally, I'll be able to plant.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi everybody!  I have been doing indoor things today and trying to take it easy.  Too much driving and other things this past week, I am tired.  Plan an easier week coming up.  It will be too cold for my 3 day beach trip, so will postpone that.  Hope all is good with you all,
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 18, 2021, 07:43:41 AM
Good morning everyone. Today will be much better than yesterday with mostly sunny skies and a high temp of 65 degrees. The best thing for me is that wind will only be a 5 mph which will lessen the amount of pollen blowing around while I am doing my yard work today.

After the yard work I plan to relax the rest of the day. I cooked pork chops yesterday and have plenty of leftovers for today so no need to cook anything. I'm sure I'll do some putzing in the fishroom while I am busy doing nothing. mim

Have a great day everyone.

Finished doing all of the edging on my flowerbeds by 11 am. It took 120 of those decorative bricks and by the time I finished I was basically wiped out. I still have a few odd and ends to fix up but I don't want to push it any more today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Geesh!...you 3 have been busy today!...I was going to go down to Florence to check out the fella as he loaded things up, but have enough eyes on him that I don't feel like I have to...they're reporting things to me...plus a fella came buy to get plants today and then Lucy wanted to go pick up a nice work table with drop leaves and drawers which will make a perfect project table for her cardmaking...It's $200 Ikea brand that looks brand new she paid $75 for it...

...meanwhile the fella that bought the plants showed me pics of his Black Phantom Tetras which were absolutely beautiful...might have to move out my glowlights and neons and get some of them... :P :P :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron