• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 05:19:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 267
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

Chilly Saturday

Started by wsantia1, April 17, 2021, 10:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is pretty chilly here at 54 degrees and even though the sun is out our high temp will only get up to 59F.

I'm waiting for my edging stone to come from Lowe's. They said it will get here between 12:30 and 4:30. Since I am a better worker in the morning I doubt that I will finish laying this stone down today. Tomorrow will be a better weather day anyway.

At the moment I am running some hot mags on a few tanks. Most of my tanks are bare bottom and obviously the dirt show up way too much. Sometimes I wish I had gravel in all of my tanks. huh

I'm going to head out to the store before my delivery comes in. Have a great day everyone. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...76 here and now....going to mid 80s later today...sunny and now wind ATM...

...did WCs on both 125s yesterday...did one in the morning and let the RO tank refill and did the other last evening...That worked out nicely...

...posted some plants for sale on 4 local FB pages last night and had a bunch of responders this morning...

...bunch of us board members are having lunch at an Old Spaghetti Factory today to assess it for a meeting place...they can accommodate up to 110 people in their meeting room!...and, like our old Denny's meeting place, they don't charge a fee, just buy meals...It's been a struggle locating suitable venues with low enough rent fees...I sure hope this works out...the manager seemed enthusiastic when I was talking on the phone with him...honestly, that's a change from what I've been getting...

...Lucy is planning on rearranging her craft room...that means about a 3-4 day back recuperation!  ;D ;D ;D... wfwf wfwf wfwf

...yesterday I went down to check out the empty rentals...the short term renters left their place in impeccably clean condition...the place we were selling on contract (#207) looks fine inside and I was expecting him on the 25th to clear out all his stuff...Then I visited with a bunch of old friends (I miss them terribly)...and then came on home...

...then at 9:30 last night I got a text from a neighbor down there that the lights were on in #207 and there were cars out front...thinking it might be the "tenant" coming to sneak in and out during the night, I called and left him a message of what I heard and was going to call the cops...he immediately called back to let me know it was him!...      ...It's good to have friends when you're not there!.... |^|

...well that's all i got right now!...take care of yourselves...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron