• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 07:00:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 237
Total: 238

Morning all

Started by BallAquatics, April 12, 2021, 11:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Well after a week or so of very warm weather, we are getting back to Spring.  This week looks like 60's with sun.  Very glad we are not going from Winter into HOT Summer time weather.

Have a great day!

Dennis

Barb

Hi Dennis, good to "see" you here!  I always hope for a good long Spring before the heat and humidity of Summer get here.  A couple weeks ago it was in the 20's at night, killing many new Spring leaves and blooms.  Then a couple days later was in the high 80's.  Things are slowly recovering, pollen is still around though, covering everything.  Enjoy some good bike rides Dennis!
Barb

Ron Sower

..hello....

...I just love cichlid behavior...the shellies are staying to the right and left of the rockpile and the new Julies are managing the rockpile territory...!
...as expected, if the Julies wander over into one of the shellie territories, the shellies make a weak or minimal effort to chase them out...but if one of the shellies crosses more than half way past the rockpile into the other shellie side, there is quick and sharp retribution by the shellies of that territory!... |^|

...got all the accessories for the 75g cleaned and ready to go...just need to clean the back wall of the tank now and spray paint it black...got a fellow coming over tomorrow night to help move it onto the stand in the game room...finished leveling the tank stand...I will recheck, and adjust if needed, when I get the tank set on it tomorrow night...

...I've set up 4 buckets on a table outside in the back of the house with different floaters now...put in a bunch of mosquito fish in each last night to keep the wrigglers from morphing into adult mosquitos... I'm going to check on them in a few minutes...

...I just heard about a used books store here in town that is closing...think I'll drive over and see if there is anything I'd like to pick up...

...well, it shows that we'll be in the 80s this week and next monday we'll start getting into the 90s...sunny too!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 12, 2021, 02:33:41 PM
...HI Dennis!... 8)

Hi Ron!  Hope all is well in sunny Arizona.  |^|

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 17, 2021, 07:45:26 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 12, 2021, 02:33:41 PM
...HI Dennis!... 8)

Hi Ron!  Hope all is well in sunny Arizona.  |^|
...It fantastic here!...  8) 8) 8)...          ...Are you keeping/raising any fish at all now, Dennis?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 18, 2021, 02:10:07 AM
...Are you keeping/raising any fish at all now, Dennis?...

I'm down to one tank Ron.  It's a 75 with 3 or 4 species of Danio.  I haven't gotten rid of any of my tanks yet though.  My head still isn't just quite right, no fish, no computer work.  I'm on the mend though, one day at a time.   |^|

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 19, 2021, 03:37:06 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 18, 2021, 02:10:07 AM
...Are you keeping/raising any fish at all now, Dennis?...

I'm down to one tank Ron.  It's a 75 with 3 or 4 species of Danio.  I haven't gotten rid of any of my tanks yet though.  My head still isn't just quite right, no fish, no computer work.  I'm on the mend though, one day at a time.   |^|
...you'll get there, buddy!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron