• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:04:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 143
Total: 144

TGIFriday

Started by Barb, April 09, 2021, 06:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everybody!   It's been a long hard week here, but looking forward to the weekend.  I will have 3 visitors, my son and his girlfriend, and my daughter.  I even have my new guestroom all ready.  Well, mostly.  Today I expect a box of livestock in the mail, thanks Willie!  It is nice and warm and sunny today, rain moves in tonight.  It will wash away pollen so that is a good thing.  You all have a good day!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. We are getting showers here at the moment but the temp is at 54 degrees right now and we will get up to 60F for a high temp under mostly cloudy skies.

I'm doing some housecleaning at the moment while Kobe is a day camp. I like sending him so that he can play with other dogs every now and then. Of course it comes with other problems but the good outweighs the bad so far.

I'm getting ready to go to Wally World to get some air freshener. I wanted to shampoo the carpet but I think I'll wait a couple of days until after Kobe is groomed. Humidity and the wet dog smell so not do well together.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hi folks...missed you yesterday...!

...looks like it's going t be 91 and sunny today...really nice weather here...

...went for my lumbar MRI review...doc recommends me getting physical therapy and getting knees done first with shorter recuperation, and see if it helps my back...then decide if I want the back's 4 hour surgery and longer recuperation or not...

...my eBay plant guy seems to be coming fairly regularly on Thursdays now to pick up plants...so I'm going to put some out in tubs in the back yard and get mosquito fish and guppies to keep the mosquito populations down...

...I think I will go to store and get some black spray paint to paint the 75g stand today...might even clean up the glass covers for it too...and the Cascade 1000 canister...                 ...and then there is a water change due for the tetra/rasbora 125g!...

...Looks like I might be a little busy today...

...Hey Barb, I hope you all have a great weekend and the weather turns really good for your visit...

...HAPPY AQUARIUMING, GANG!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron