• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 05:21:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 93
Total: 93

Warm & Cloudy Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, April 07, 2021, 05:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It will be a partly to mostly cloudy day here but the temp will get up to 75 degrees by this afternoon. There is rain in the area but it has only a 20% chance of passing through us.

Today is water changing day but the rest of the week needs to be cleanup the fishroom week. Things are so disorganized down there that I end up spending too much time looking for stuff. It is also time to get rid of stuff that I do not need. The problem with that is that once I get rid of it I'm going to need it, if I can find it. huh

I laid down some edging stone around a small flower bed and have gotten enough compliments from the neighbors that I decided I am going to do all 3 of the beds on my property. I will need 100 more 12 inch edging stones to get that done. I supposed I can fit them in my SUV but I'd rather have Lowes's just deliver me a pallet. I'll try to order that this morning.

You guys all have a great day and I'll peek in sometime during the water changes. I like to do my water changes in the morning because that's when I am most energetic. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie and others later on.  Warm again here and sunny, but rain coming for the weekend when my kids and spouses will be visiting.  right now I am going outside with my trusty string trimmer to whack down over 1 milliom weeds.  I will get right to the dirt.  Later on this month i have about 50 bags of mulch to spread where the weeds want to take over.  I only have grass in front, just beds and mulch in the back, and my pond.  BTW, all my discus are great!  CO2 poisoning the other night, thanks Ron.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I had the most wonderful morning prepping and cooking a very interesting Chinese dish.  There's a lot left for tomorrow, too!  It made me feel very cheflike.  Later I made a batch of Nutella Fudge Brownies.

It's nice and warm.  The sun was out most of the day but now the clouds and winds are coming in.  They severe thunderstorms tonight with winds as high as 70 mph.  Shame it will be going on while I'm in bed so I can't watch it.

I don't know what's up with my 125 Rainbow fish tank.  I gave it a 70% WC just the day before yesterday and today the water is suddenly cloudy.  The water has never been cloudy in that tank.  The fish seem happy enough but I'll give it another big one tomorrow. 

Time to collect the eggs and wait for the deer to show up.  See y'all tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...late again, I am!...

...it was another wonderful clear sunny day in the 80s here...

...yesterday I picked up a used 75g complete setup for our collection-to-be of Peacock cichlids...I hope to get it cleaned up and set up within the next 2 weeks and then go to a friend's to get some peacocks he raises...

...today was back to the MVD for my license and vehicle license plates...done and done!...

...then across town to maintain my client's peacock tank...then off to the dental hygienist to complete the cleaning on the left side...

...Tomorrow I go to the back surgeon to review the MRI with him...then it will be decision time soon...

...fish and shrimp are doing well...

...had a televid meeting with our board tonight. Getting ready to start up meetings again...

...see you here tomorrow I hope...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron