• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:06:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Sunny Monday

Started by wsantia1, April 05, 2021, 05:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Yep I know the sun isn't out yet but today will be a very sunny day once it does. It is currently 43 degrees but it will be going up to 68F this afternoon. We will get winds between 10 and 20 mph but there is only a 1% chance of rain. I guess they didn't want to say 0%.

I'm feeling pretty good so far this morning and I hope it last throughout the day. I have to go to Lowes to get some edging stone. I need to lay some around a troubled flower bed so that the fresh mulch that was laid down last week doesn't wash away. 

While I'm there I need to pick a some fresh shipping tape. I don't know or trust how old the tape I have laying around is.

Wishing everyone (including me) a great Monday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie and others who get here later!  It is warm and sunny today, as I look at all my millions of black leaves from the 20's a few days ago.  I know they will regrow new leaves, but they look so bad for now.  I need to spend some time today and tomorrow boxing up discus cones I sold on Sat,  they are all gone now.  I will make more.  All sales came from FB, not a single one from the discus forum :(
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on April 05, 2021, 12:01:31 PM
Hi Willie and others who get here later!  It is warm and sunny today, as I look at all my millions of black leaves from the 20's a few days ago.  I know they will regrow new leaves, but they look so bad for now.  I need to spend some time today and tomorrow boxing up discus cones I sold on Sat,  they are all gone now.  I will make more.  All sales came from FB, not a single one from the discus forum :(
Barb

Barb, are you familiar with BAND? It's a site for selling, auctioning and raffling all sort of things. I found out about it a couple of weeks ago. Here is the link every one.

https://band.us/keyword-group/Animals%2FPets

I've only gotten one order of Blue Diamonds a couple if week ago and so far they are doing well. I have them in a tank with a couple of Liz's blue females and hopefully I can get some more blues.
Willie

BallAquatics

Hello folks.  It's a beautiful spring day here in Ohio.  Lots of sun and 75, going to be 77 with lots more sun tomorrow.  I might have to make a trip to southern Ohio's twisty roads on Wednesday.... the forecast is calling for 79 and sunny!

Hope everyone is in good health and high spirits - Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 05, 2021, 03:49:01 PM
Hello folks.  It's a beautiful spring day here in Ohio.  Lots of sun and 75, going to be 77 with lots more sun tomorrow.  I might have to make a trip to southern Ohio's twisty roads on Wednesday.... the forecast is calling for 79 and sunny!

Hope everyone is in good health and high spirits - Dennis

Hey Dennis great to hear from you. Sounds like you are doing well. We had great weather here for a change.
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on April 05, 2021, 12:01:31 PM
Barb
...do you sell them through Marketplace?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...hello gang!...It's 11:12pm here so i still get on today...it was s sunny Monday here to until a few clouds rolled in this afternoon...no rain though...
...it was a busy day...cleaning up some of the back yard area...
...got a crown replaced this afternoon...they have this great machine now that records the structure of the stump left after he drilled away the old crown and tooth out parts...he uses a special wand to receive the image which shows shows how the tooth should look on this special computer screen machine....then it sends the info to milling machine (like a little CNC machine) which shapes the crown out of a block of the substance for the crown...the first machine is $!50,000 and the second one is $75,000...he said they look for a 5-year payback on the equipment...it allows the dentist to get the crown made and installed in just a couple hours instead of putting in a temp crown and then a second trip back for the permanent one...WOW!

...fish and shrimp are fine today...! hope all of you are sleeping well right now!... ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 06, 2021, 01:21:34 AM
...hello gang!...It's 11:12pm here so i still get on today...it was s sunny Monday here to until a few clouds rolled in this afternoon...no rain though...
...got a crown replaced this afternoon...they have this great machine now that records the structure of the stump left after he drilled away the old crown and tooth out parts...he uses a special wand to receive the image which shows shows how the tooth should look on this special computer screen machine....then it sends the info to milling machine (like a little CNC machine) which shapes the crown out of a block of the substance for the crown...the first machine is $!50,000 and the second one is $75,000...he said they look for a 5-year payback on the equipment...it allows the dentist to get the crown made and installed in just a couple hours instead of putting in a temp crown and then a second trip back for the permanent one...WOW!

...fish and shrimp are fine today...! hope all of you are sleeping well right now!... ;D ;D ;D

Ron, that's what my dentist does.
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 06, 2021, 05:07:36 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 06, 2021, 01:21:34 AM

Ron, that's what my dentist does.
...It's been a long time since I had a crown put in!...I was amazed at the progress!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron