• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 17, 2024, 10:24:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 210
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 148
Total: 148

Happy Easter

Started by wsantia1, April 04, 2021, 09:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning and Happy Easter everyone. We finally are going to have good weather here with plenty of sunshine and a high temp of 66 degrees. It will be a little windy but not enough to mess the day up.

Like last year I will not be spending the day with my family but at least there is hope that I will see them in the upcoming holidays.

I'm wishing everyone a great day and Barb I hope you were able to salvage some of your garden.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Happy Easter friends! 

Willie, it's really nice here today, too.  It will hit 70 later this afternoon.  I'd prefer to play outside but I don't know if I'll have the time or energy after cleaning this filthy house and doing the mountain of mostly dog laundry.

Barb, I'm sorry Mother Nature treated you so badly.  I'll never forget the year it snowed here on April first and the snow stayed on the ground for several days. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...Wishing all of you a Happy Easter!...
...looks like it's going to 96 today and I think we've had a short spring! 8) 8) 8) ...

...the shellies are all looking good today, and now I'm on the hunt for some Julidochromis ornatus...any of you have any?...
...a young lady is coming by in a little bit to pickup some yellow shrimp...My Bloody Marys are coming back now...I got rid of the orange ones because they were too pale to suit me...Blues are still trying to come back...

...We're having an Easter dinner at the clubhouse at 3 this afternoon...the typical ham, etc...

...Barb, I sure hope your plants will come back...

...you all have a good day!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron