• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:35:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 285
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 274
Total: 274

Angry at Mother Nature Saturday

Started by Barb, April 03, 2021, 03:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

>:(  Hi all, I know lots of people have lots of troubles these days.  But I am so angry about what happened in my beautiful garden last night.  20's, no wind, this morning everything covered in white, roofs, ground, and everything in between.  Every new green leaf is black and dead today, millions of them.  Trees, bushes, perinnials, blooming bulbs, just everything out there.  Of course the weeds are all still green and fine.  No other news, but I do hope the rest of you are doing OK today.
Barb |brr|

wsantia1

Hello everyone. Wow Barb.  I am so sorry to hear about your garden. That weather was a mess yesterday with freezing temps all the way down to Florida.

I am glad that my cherry tree hasn't blossomed yet otherwise those blossoms would have fallen off of the tree before I even got a chance to look at them.

It did warm up a bit to where it is now 52 degrees outside. By tomorrow we will be up into the mid 60s.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...we had 93 today...nice and sunny...not rubbing it in folks...just enjoying it!...

...did my thing for the community today...Stan and I delivered the little Easter eggs on a stick to several homes...

...then went over to Bill's house and took him some plants and brought home 5 Neolamprologus ocellatus shellies...acclimated them to their new digs and am now watching them...I have 3 males and 2 females...2 seem to be paired up and stay in and around thee shell I brought them home in...I'm wondering if they have eggs or very young fry in it...I will just have to keep an eye on them...

...so I now have all20s on my rack... currently 12 for shrimp, one for guppies that are growing out and one for the shellies...the shrimp tanks are the 2 that have dividers in them so each color can have 10g of water...

...I'm not really a basketball fan, but we've rally been enjoying watching the college kids in the playoffs...tonight was a nailbiter watching Gonzaga (from Wa state) play UCLA...happy for the outcome!...final buzzer shot in overtime won it for the Zags...!!! |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron