• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:28:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 158
Total: 159

Wet Wednesday

Started by wsantia1, March 31, 2021, 11:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Hopefully you are all well. I'm waiting for the rain to move in from the west. It looks like it's about 100 miles away. The current temp is 70 degrees but that is going to drop in a big way once the rain comes through. We will be in the 40s tomorrow.

Just finished doing a big water change all my fish tanks and the fish are very happy at the morning. I've been trying to step up my game with these water changes. Mugs trained me better than what I have been doing. huh

I had a pot roast in the oven while doing the WCs. I found it in the freezer and decided to make it now before I forget about it and find it again around thanksgiving. I do eat pot roast leftovers. mim mim mim

Enjoy your day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hi Willie...and ladies...
...Linda has lady coming by today for lunch...they're going to talk Stamping Up...it's one of the companies she buys some of her card-making stuff from...
...so that means we just finished a quick-clean of the parts of the house she will be in...!     ;) ;) ;)
...I'll be doing a WC on the tetra/rasbora tank in a little bit...then off to get a deep clean on my teeth and gums at 2pm... :-\
...a fella came by last night for some snails and is starting into a planted tank...looks like I may be mentoring for a while... :)
...got a message from the pea puffer picker upper this morning...had a death in the family...I'll hold them for her in something...

...Well, gotta git along little dogie...!...nice day to all!... 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 31, 2021, 12:56:00 PM
...Linda has lady coming by today for lunch...they're going to talk Stamping Up...it's one of the companies she buys some of her card-making stuff from...
...so that means we just finished a quick-clean of the parts of the house she will be in...!     ;) ;) ;)
...I'll be doing a WC on the tetra/rasbora tank in a little bit...then off to get a deep clean on my teeth and gums at 2pm... :-\
...a fella came by last night for some snails and is starting into a planted tank...looks like I may be mentoring for a while... :)
...got a message from the pea puffer picker upper this morning...had a death in the family...I'll hold them for her in something...

Have fun at the dentist Ron. I went for a regular cleaning last week.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 31, 2021, 12:59:14 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 31, 2021, 12:56:00 PM

Have fun at the dentist Ron. I went for a regular cleaning last week.
...I have yet to figure that part out! :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon gentlemen.

Willie, it was sunny this morning but the storms have moved in now.  I went to pick up my lawn mower at the fix it shop where it has been since fall.  Nobody had yet looked at it.  Dang!  The guy said he'd take a look at it today.

Ron, let me know how it goes at the dentist.  That is one of the few dental procedures I have never needed.  My mother had it and said that it was very painful.  My veterinarian had it.  She said that it didn't hurt but was uncomfortable.  I hope yours isn't bad, just uncomfortable.  I hope yours isn't too bad.

That covid shot I got Monday really knocked me for a loop.  I went to bed at 2:30 yesterday afternoon and slept until 6:30 this morning!  If my parts ached, I slept through it. I didn't even do WC which means I was really feeling bad.   I'm still a little tired today but I'm mostly over it.

Since it's so bad outside I guess I'll just curl up on the sofa and have a good read.

Barb, how did you and your mother's eye doctors go? 
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I was feeling bad from my shot earlier this afternoon.  I just got done with WC in the fish room and noticed I felt good (well, as good my body is able).  Suddenly, at the time of day I'm dragging I'm ready to go out and party.  I want to play outside tomorrow, but it might be too cold for me.  It's dropping to the 30's in the wee hours.  I hope it warms up nicely by afternoon.
Always move forward. Never look back.