• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 11:16:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 207
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Terrific Tuesday

Started by Barb, March 30, 2021, 06:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning friends, it is cold here at 7am, down to 44.  Glad I have not bought any tender flowers to put out yet, they have been selling them here for weeks. But I know better, and don't buy until mid to late April.  My Spring bulbs are doing great, daffodils from Liz a few years ago are in bloom, so are many other bulbs.  Have to go get an eye exam in awhile, then take my mom for her eye treatment this afternoon.  Liz I hope you feel OK today?  Have a good day everyone,
Barb

LizStreithorst

Good morning, Barb.  It sounds like it will be a busy day for you.

I slept like a log last night.  In fact, the dogs woke me up rather than the other way around.  I'm always kind of stupid first thing in the morning so I won't know how I'm feeling until I totally wake up.

The kid I'm buying my snail/shrimp/pleco food from just emailed and said he wouldn't be able to ship until tomorrow since he and his entire family have come down with something.  He thinks it's just the flu, but I encouraged him to get tested.  I hope it's not the Covid.

I'll check back with y'all later this afternoon and let you know if I'm miserable like last time.  I hope I got the miserableness over with with the first shot.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb and Liz and everyone. The sun is out and it is 63 degrees going up to 67F. Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow and Thursday so I've been sitting outside and enjoying the sunshine. I also need lots of Vitamin D after the last year.

Liz I hope that your after effects are minimal and that you will feel good after you get yourself together.

Barb I got all of my stuff done last Thursday and I am so glad that I didn't need to get my eyes dilated. Hopefully they don't put that stuff in you or your moms eyes.

Nothing really on the agenda so I'll just relax.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi Willie.  Well, I am having after effects but they're no big deal.  I'm moving at half speed and my mind is in a fog.  Feels like I've been drinking and smoking pot which I have not been doing yet today.  At least I'm retired and can just wait for it to go away.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...81 here now and going to 84 or higher today...
...I had dental xrays yesterday and need to go back for some deep cleaning tomorrow...probably not gonna be fun...
...does anyone know if the tax deadline date was changed to later?...thought I was hearing something about it and then it kind of dropped out of sight...
...Liz, I hope you're doing okay so far...it knocked me down...
...I just got back from and MRI on my lumbar spine...it's like being in a tight tunnel in a cave going between two big rooms, only this is above ground with plenty of light and I'm on my back, not my belly....oh...and there is lots of noise!...I have to keep my mind going on a lot of things so as not to let claustrophobia take over and scream to let me out!,,,

...I have someone picking up my 3 pea puffers tonight...that's good because now I can use that 20L for my incoming Shellies and Julies!...
..we were going to put Peacock Cichlids in the game room 20L, but have decided that the tank is not big enough for 12 of them...so, we're looking for a 75g setup to put in there...or maybe larger...a couple club members have replied to my post on the SAS FB page...

...guess I'd bettre got onto some WCs...I'm a day behind on them!...
..Good day to all of you!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 30, 2021, 02:51:17 PM
...I had dental xrays yesterday and need to go back for some deep cleaning tomorrow...probably not gonna be fun...
...does anyone know if the tax deadline date was changed to later?...thought I was hearing something about it and then it kind of dropped out of sight...
...I just got back from and MRI on my lumbar spine...it's like being in a tight tunnel in a cave going between two big rooms, only this is above ground with plenty of light and I'm on my back, not my belly....oh...and there is lots of noise!...I have to keep my mind going on a lot of things so as not to let claustrophobia take over and scream to let me out!,,,

...I have someone picking up my 3 pea puffers tonight...that's good because now I can use that 20L for my incoming Shellies and Julies!...
..we were going to put Peacock Cichlids in the game room 20L, but have decided that the tank is not big enough for 12 of them...so, we're looking for a 75g setup to put in there...or maybe larger...a couple club members have replied to my post on the SAS FB page...

Ron the tax deadline was extended to May 17th.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 30, 2021, 04:14:05 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on March 30, 2021, 02:51:17 PM

Ron the tax deadline was extended to May 17th.
...GREAT!...thank you Willie!... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...pea puffer picker upper was a no show... >:(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron