• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:13:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 231
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

Chilly Monday

Started by wsantia1, March 29, 2021, 01:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Liz I hope you are OK after your Covid shot. I just got back from my foot doctor where I got my third (got 2 last time) shot of cortizone. My foot was at 90% this morning so hopefully this will put me at 100%.

While there I bought 2 more pair of shoe inserts. I thought that I would find them cheaper on Amazon but they were 25 dollars cheaper at my doctor than at Amazon.

After all of the rain and wind passed through last night I woke up to a dry but chilly and very windy Monday morning. The sun is out now but our high temp will only get up to 57 degrees. Starting next week we will have a good run of dry days in the mid to high 60s. mim mim mim

Wishing everyone a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's warm and sunny here this afternoon but it was chilly this morning.  I got my shot this morning.  It took much longer this time because last Thursdays appointments were cancelled due to weather and they were all told to come today.  Then their computer cashed and we did nothing but sit in our cars and wait.  It's good to have it done, though.  Heck, I'm retired.  Waiting in line is no big deal.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi you two and Ron later on.  Now we all have our shots, good!  I don't know yet how my sick relatives are doing.  Will let you know when I find out.  It has been a good and warm day here, no rain for a change.  Even some sun, I ate lunch next to my pond for the first time this year.  Talk more tomorrow.
Barb