• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:51:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 285
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 270
Total: 270

It's Saturday

Started by wsantia1, March 27, 2021, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. We are off to a good start here with the current temp at 63 degrees and the high temp getting up to 70F. Yesterday we equaled the record temp at 83 degrees but because we had wind gust up to 40 mph I couldn't really appreciate it. Today the winds are very light so it will be a much nicer day for me.

I'll be in and out of the house a lot today but while I am in the house I'll be putzing in the fishroom. After I finish a water change on the turtle tank I'll do some tank wipe downs and tank lid cleaning.

FYI: all of the Angelfish that got injured when I tried to consolidate tanks a couple of weeks ago have fully recovered.

Have a great day everyone. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...well, we got the second Moderna vax yesterday...by bedtime my arm was a l little sore...but I woke up between 4 and 5 this morning and was aching all joints...usually gone by 11 when i get up at 9....but not today!...I'm feeling it... so I've managed to repack chicken and burger meat we got at Costco the other day, because it needed to get into the freezer...that's probably all I'm going to be good for today...

...today it's sunny and going to 75 with no clouds...then the next 9 days show mostly 80s and only one day of clouids... |^| |^| |^|...that's what we  moved to AZ for!.. 8) 8) 8)

...not much else to say today...I don't feel chatty... :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 27, 2021, 02:18:00 PM
...well, we got the second Moderna vax yesterday...by bedtime my arm was a l little sore...but I woke up between 4 and 5 this morning and was aching all joints...usually gone by 11 when i get up at 9....but not today!...I'm feeling it... so I've managed to repack chicken and burger meat we got at Costco the other day, because it needed to get into the freezer...that's probably all I'm going to be good for today...

...today it's sunny and going to 75 with no clouds...then the next 9 days show mostly 80s and only one day of clouids... |^| |^| |^|...that's what we  moved to AZ for!.. 8) 8) 8)

...not much else to say today...I don't feel chatty... :(

Get your rest Ron. Hoping that you will feel better after the rest.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends.  Ron, I get my second Pfiser Monday.  After having been worthless for 2 full days after the first ones, I have scheduled nothing for next week.  No grooming dogs, no fish shipping nothing...I remember from my first how all my parts ached.  But to my thinking as long as we get over the after effects we will feel that we have done the right thing for ourselves and for the world at large.  Check in tomorrow and let us know how you are feeling.

I did my dog this morning.  I don't remember the owner at all.  He was a very nice, well spoken young black man.  Not a lot of black folks get their dog's groomed here in the deep south so I'm surprised I didn't recognize him.  I remembered the dog though.  An over sized Pom with good conformation and the coat of a show dog.  That means way too much coat for a pet dog in Mississippi.  Down here Pom's are once a year shave downs but I remember having to do this dog every few months or so.  In 3 months time the little dog grows back a beautiful full coat slam packed with undercoat.  Funny how I remember dogs and not owners.

I got the wok I ordered today.  Asian stir fries here I come.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Ron, Willie and Liz!  Sorry you feel bad Ron, but as my daughter told me when I had chills, "that is your body making good anitbodies"  It is true. Liz I hope you don't have bad side effects.  At least it passes before too long. Don't know yet how my relatives in Baltimore are doing, will call tomorrow night.  I had a good day trip to the beach to visit relatives there, first time there in a long time.  We didn't even wear masks!  We are all well vaccinated.  Talk to you all tomorrow,
Barb