• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 01:20:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 188
Total: 189

Thursday, finally some sun

Started by Barb, March 25, 2021, 07:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, this is the first sunny morning in a long time!  Today is cleaning the pond filter, a dirty job, but has to be done.  My 6 goldfish and 1 koi are all well, awaiting their first fish food since last Oct.  They do have plenty of algae to eat, always.  I saw my big bullfrog the other day.  Hope you all have a good day, and Liz stay safe in that stormy weather going through your area.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I'm glad you finally have some sun, Barb.  Here it rained hard last night and as you said, there's bad stuff headed here soon.  Just like last time, they say the worst will go north of me.

I woke up in a wonderful mood.  Before I even made my coffee and took my pain meds I checked my email.  2 of my boxes arrived with fish happy and healthy.  Express seems to be more often 2 day than next day, but with a 72 hr heat pack that's still fine.  The box I sent Priority to southern California without a heat pack is out for delivery in Sioux Falls SD.  For crying out loud!  South Dakota?  However did they make a screw up like that???  So my good mood went flying out of me to the land of hopes and dreams.

I guess I'll do some laundry and clean house today.  It's too wet from the rain last night to do anything outside.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb and Liz. I'm just getting back in the house after my eye doctor appointment and getting a haircut.

The sunshine that I was supposed to get did not materialize as we got a surprise shower and the clouds decided to stick around. Our high today is the current 63 degrees. so much for the 70 degrees that they were forecasting all week.

At least the heavy rain is gone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.