• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 05:25:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 141
Total: 142

Thursday rolls around...

Started by Ron Sower, March 04, 2021, 10:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...good morning!....

...Weird weather yesterday and today...yesterday it got up to 87 with a lot of strong wind blowing a lot of desert dust...I usually wear a mask during these conditions anyway.....then todat it's still and going to 67...20 degree drop!....however, the sun is shining!...

...just got a call from our plumber who will be here in a few minutes to replace the sediment filter outside...!  he's moved to another company but we like him and keep his mobile phone number handy...

...WC on the Congo tank is overdue...I should try to get to it today....but we have several other things to do first...like clean house, meetup with eBay guy to get him plants...he's also going to work with my old laptop and pull some stuff off the hard drive for me...also need to exchange a CO2 tank for the Congo tank...

...Hey Liz, who is  the lady you buy Finnex from?...Friend Stan wants to get one for a tank I'm giving him...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

The place is Chicago Discus and my friend's name is Miranda.  Tell your buddy that she also has some of my Dutch Blue Rams for sale.  I don't believe they would do well with the Congos.  This is their website.  Her phone number and email address are on the bottom of the home page.  https://chicagodiscus.com/

It s a perfect day today.  It was chilly early (I like sleeping in a cold room).  Right now and for the rest of the day there is not a cloud in the sky and it will hit 70.

It's Nutella Brownie making day.  Afterward I may run in to Hattiesburg.  I have 4 dozen eggs for her.  Also, I could stop by the cheap gas place, fill up and grab an imported cigar.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is nice and sunny here too but we dropped a good 10 degrees since yesterday's 57F and with the wind gusting up to 20 mph it feels like its 40 degrees outside.

I am not doing anything at the moment but I have been out to get my couple of miles walk in and I will probably go downstairs to putz in the fishroom in a little while.

Tomorrow is Civid-19 second shot day for me and I'm excited about it. Can't wait until it kicks in so to get up to NYC to see my grandkids and not have my fear of the virus be on my mind.

You guys have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.