• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:39:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 158
Total: 159

Sunday doin's

Started by LizStreithorst, February 28, 2021, 10:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Spring into Sunday.  It's another beautiful day here.  Since I was dead lazy yesterday I have lots of stuff to get done today.  I have to take down the old walk though screens and put up the one new one I already have.  The one for the double door won't be here until Thursday.  The darned things are only good for one season, but I need something that my dogs can walk through so they are my only choice.

Also feed to unload and a trip to Lowes for more sheet styrofoam.  I have to cut it into 4 2"x4" pieces at the store in order to fit it in my tiny car.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. It is a rainy day out here but with the temp at 44 degrees and the rain is mostly between a mist and a drizzle so there is not much accumulation. We will get up to 45F and it will continue to rain until tomorrow morning.

It's a slow day here so I am in the fishroom hanging out and Kobe is nearby taking a nap. We were actually able to get in our daily walk around the park in this light rain.

Wishing everyone a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

All my little chores are done except for putting up the screen.  I'll have to wait until it's less breezy.  But as long as I have the ladder out from taking down the old screen, I think I'll put my hummingbird feeder up.  It won't be long before the first ones start showing up.  Then I'll put sunflower seeds out for the wild birds and give the chickens their daily treat.
Always move forward. Never look back.