• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:32:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 153
Total: 154

Sunny Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, February 24, 2021, 08:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Today is off to a great start. It is sunny with the current temp at 40 degrees and the high temp getting up to 56F. We have a decent shot of getting to 60F.

At the moment I am pain free and have nothing strenuous on the agenda so I will take it nice and easy and enjoy the beautiful day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Good morning Pain-Free-Willie...!  Gotta be a good feeling! |^|...hello to the rest of the gang, too! 8)

...52 right now and going to 77 which usually means a little higher...sunny too...

...today is the day for me to go do tank maintenance at my customer's place of business...so far it's a pleasant chore...the peacock cichlids in the tank are really beautiful...I've really had no experience with them before now...the Africans I've kept have been Kribs and Mbunas...

...well, I guess it's time to get a haircut...haven't had one for 7 months and it's getting pretty long...I was going to go til this pandemic crisis was over but I think it's going to be too long, and it's starting to bug me... I'll try to find a barber today...the last few times Lucy cut it, but she doesn't want to attempt it because there's no pattern to follow! :D ...

...meanwhile, back at the ol' ranch, I think I'll remove some old ceiling lights and install some new ones in Lucy's craft room...right now she's got a light in the center of the room and her work tables are against a wall and she's always working in her shadow...I'm going to fix that for her...
...after I finish that, I will have replaced almost all of the light fixtures in this house since we bought it in December 2019...We don't like dark rooms!!!

...That's all for now folks!...good day to all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I'm glad you're pain free, Willie.  I've considered going to the pain doctor but he would make me pee in a cup and not allow me to smoke pot or even drink a beer!!!!  That's an affront to my sensibility so  I am putting it off for as long as possible.  I'm still doing a whole lot better since I quit working every day.  But I hate not working.  My work gave my life more meaning.  I still get that feeling with some of my customers.  Some love me because I can do their dog according to breed standard.  Some love me because they trust me to treat their dog with kindness.

Barb, I hope you enjoyed your day not having to spend it taking care of old people yesterday..  You are a kind soul.

I went to the LFS to take 6 1/2 dozen eggs to Twee.  They decided to start paying me for eggs even though I told them that it giving them away for free gives me joy. 

It's another drop dead perfect day in the 70's here.  I feel like I'm living an a different country from last week when I was digging mud in the cold.  I can't imagine how outside plants and wild birds deal with such a drastic change.

Always move forward. Never look back.