• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:18:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 132
Total: 134

Good Monday Morning Again

Started by wsantia1, February 22, 2021, 09:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I went outside earlier to walk Kobe and saw these big snow flakes coming down and I thought "Oh no. Not again." It was snow but it was transforming into rain by the time I finished my walk. 

With temps getting up to 41 degrees and the precip getting out of here by 3:45 we will probably be spared any more snow and hopefully the ground will be dry enough to prevent too much icing. Believe it or not we have temps in the 60s forecasted later this week. "Hurry up Spring".

Getting ready to do some much needed water changes even though I'm felling a little bit tired. I'll just have to push through the tiredness and get it done.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie, and others when they pop in.  I have a couple of boxes of black rams to ship out today.  I'm all set except for bagging the fish and packing and taking to the PO.  I know I should wait until the last minute, but I'm always antsy to get it done and out of the way.  After I return from the PO I believe it will be time to make brownies.  Mug would have drooled all over himself if he had one of my brownies.  Soooo good!
Always move forward. Never look back.