• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:27:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

Sunny Sunday

Started by wsantia1, February 21, 2021, 02:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you all are having a great day. Finally we are having a decent day with plenty of sunshine and a high temp of 37 degrees.

The sunny skies will be short lived as we have a 100% chance of precip tomorrow with temps getting into the 40s. At least a lot of this snow will melt.

My company has gone home so now I can get back to my normal routine in the fish room.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, 40 here and sunny. But it was in the 20's last night.  Sure is nice to see the sun after all those rainy gray days.  I have been home today getting stuff done that I have put off.  Cooking chicken and veg. in a bag in the oven right now, sure smells good.  I have raspberries and blueberries for dessert,  nice to have them in Winter.  Even though I am alone now I still do a lot of cooking for myself.  Even trying lots of new recipes.  Do you like to cook?
Barb

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon Willie, Barb, and Ron after a bit.  It was another gloriously warm one today.  The clouds have come in now, and we may or may not have showers in the wee hrs.  I did a bunch of grocery shopping today as the larder was getting bare.  I had a craving for a tuna casserole so I made that for today and tomorrow.  Barb, you know I like to cook.  I even made my own roux for the casserole.  Next I'll be making a chicken curry.  Glad I reminded myself.  I need to take the chicken breasts out of the deep freeze.  More Nutella fudge brownies will be next.  I promised some to Twee next time I take her eggs/
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on February 21, 2021, 04:24:27 PM
Hi Willie, 40 here and sunny. But it was in the 20's last night.  Sure is nice to see the sun after all those rainy gray days.  I have been home today getting stuff done that I have put off.  Cooking chicken and veg. in a bag in the oven right now, sure smells good.  I have raspberries and blueberries for dessert,  nice to have them in Winter.  Even though I am alone now I still do a lot of cooking for myself.  Even trying lots of new recipes.  Do you like to cook?
Barb

Hey Barb I can cook but I cook mostly things like steak, pork chops and chicken with a side dish. I don't make anything special because it's only me and I hate to waste food. I also am not a big leftover person. At most I'll make something that last an extra day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.