• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 12:03:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 80
Total: 80

Sunny Saturday?

Started by Barb, February 20, 2021, 07:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi Willie, Liz and Ron, maybe a bit of sun out there now at 8am.  But quite cold (for this area) at 30 degrees.  Everything is soaked from many days of rain.  I hope you all are doing OK in this cold, frozen weather over most of the US now.  I have to go back to help my mom this morning, like I said before, almost daily now.

I have a new hobby, using paints, I am getting ready to start.  If it works out I will show you all.  I have almost all the supplies needed.  Fish are all well and warm, so are indoor plants.  Have a good day!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. We are currently at 27 degrees under sunny skies and our high temp will get up to 32F but I'll take it. Hopefully the weather people will be wrong in a positive way with respect to the high temp.

I'm going to relax a bit today. I'll probably go down in the fishroom and see what kind of moves I can with the fish tanks make to be more efficient. For a variety of reasons (mostly fighting) huh I have a few tanks with only one two fish in them. I need to correct that situation. huh

I also want  to go to Wally World  to pick up a few things sometime today.

Hopefully everyone has a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hi you two...and Liz...

...we're looking at 66 right now and 77 high for the day...sunny, too!...

...wow!...I slept late today...just getting started for the day...I must have needed it...

...another cleaning house day...friends coming up from the old neighborhood that we haven't seen for a long while...

...Yesterday I got the dragonstone packed and ready for my friends to pick up today or tomorrow to ship to their daughter for her birthday...and I also got the major layout done for the next one done...I found a large lazy Susan turntable to work on...it really helps, and the one I've been using is too small for these larger pieces that I've been doing lately...

..Good day, all...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Would y'all believe it got up to 60 degrees under a cloudless sky here?  It felt so good I almost wanted to rip off all my clothes and run around outside naked.  I cleaned house all day instead.  I have to dust and oil the furniture tomorrow is all.  I got all the dog's and my laundry done and actually hung my bed sheets outside to dry.  Nothing feels better than sheets that have been dried in the sun.

I know it's early but since all my chores are done and I've had a memorable steaming hot bath, I believe I'll get into my fresh clean bed and finish my book.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 20, 2021, 05:09:55 PM
Would y'all believe it got up to 60 degrees under a cloudless sky here?  It felt so good I almost wanted to rip off all my clothes and run around outside naked.  I cleaned house all day instead.  I have to dust and oil the furniture tomorrow is all.  I got all the dog's and my laundry done and actually hung my bed sheets outside to dry.  Nothing feels better than sheets that have been dried in the sun.

I know it's early but since all my chores are done and I've had a memorable steaming hot bath, I believe I'll get into my fresh clean bed and finish my book.
...you're a hoot, Liz!  ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron