• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:21:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 140
Total: 141

Warmer Wednesday

Started by LizStreithorst, February 17, 2021, 09:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The ground is still frozen solid, but things are looking up.  When I went to bed last night the temp was 22 and the projected high today today was 37.  The weather forces have changed for the better.  The high is now predicted to be 42.  A veritable heat wave!

I've been feeling awfully cooped up, especially after yesterday when it actually hurt to go outside to do the smallest things like feed the horse or collect the eggs.  I think I'll drive to the fish store and give Twee the 4 dozen eggs I've gotten since I was there last.  I'm going to have a hard time to keep myself from buying a cigar.  I haven't had one for about a month, but I have a strong yearning right now that I doubt I'll be able to resist.  What the hell...it's just my health.

Hope everyone is toasty warm and will have a lovely day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

It was great getting out for just a bit.  I came home with another 300 watt heater.  I get to open up another 60 gallon tank to more  Pitch Black Ram grow outs.

Barb, I hope you had in uneventful jab in the arm and a nice lunch with Dainne.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi, just got home from my 300 mi trip for the vaccine, got the Phizer one.  So far I feel just fine.  No effects at all.  Will see how I feel in the morning.  UNC did a great job, all very well choreographed,  highly efficient.  I was in and out in about 30 min.  Had a great lunch with Diane,then I headed back home.  Weather nice here today, sunny and 40, but tonight the cold and rain return. Oh joy.  Hope you all are doing OK.
Barb