• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:40:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

Foggy Thursday

Started by Barb, February 11, 2021, 06:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, it is so foggy I can't see past my backyard fence.  The rain comes in later.  I have errands to run today, helping my mom too, but at least it isn't too cold, 45 right now.  Was going to get a good carwash today, but now I wait at least 7 days until all the rain is gone.  I had a dream last night, I was given a white german shepard puppy, glad it was only a dream.  Cats and fish are enough for me as pets.  Have a good day everyone!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. I wish is was foggy here. Our current temp is 29 degrees and snow has been falling most of the night and continues to fall. It was supposed to stop at around 6 am but I guess Mother Nature has other ideas. It is now projected to end at 1:30 PM.

I am supposed to go to the dentist for a teeth cleaning this morning but I think I will be canceling and rescheduling that. Our roads are not in good shape and I would have to drive 30 miles round trip for that appointment.

Otherwise Kobe was able to do his business and I have plenty work to do in the fishroom to keep me busy. Also if the HOA responds to this storm like it did the last one I suppose I will be out shoveling my driveway and sidewalk after the snowfall stops. My house is on a corner lot so I have a lot of ground to cover.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon folks.  We had some pretty good thunder storms earlier but just solid rain now.  Weather report says it will rain mostly all the time for days until it turns better cold with lows in the teens!!!!  Then they predict snow and ice!!!!!  Please God, don't let it happen.  My daffodils have started blooming!

I've been puttering and doing my civic duty listening off and on to the trial.  there are some good speakers but I sure get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.  Tomorrow the other side has at it.

I've had the first of the yearly invasions of the Cedar Wax Wings.  I have a beautiful female holly tree growing right outside the office window.  This is a small invasion so they won't pick it bare of berries, but they'll but a good dent in it until they fly off.

I put an auction up on AB for some ram prebreeders and got my first nibble just now.  Discus will always be my first love but these little rams that are easy as pie to breed and raise are money makers.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 11, 2021, 07:25:23 AM
Good morning Barb and everyone. I wish is was foggy here. Our current temp is 29 degrees and snow has been falling most of the night and continues to fall. It was supposed to stop at around 6 am but I guess Mother Nature has other ideas. It is now projected to end at 1:30 PM.

I am supposed to go to the dentist for a teeth cleaning this morning but I think I will be canceling and rescheduling that. Our roads are not in good shape and I would have to drive 30 miles round trip for that appointment.

Otherwise Kobe was able to do his business and I have plenty work to do in the fishroom to keep me busy. Also if the HOA responds to this storm like it did the last one I suppose I will be out shoveling my driveway and sidewalk after the snowfall stops. My house is on a corner lot so I have a lot of ground to cover.

Have a great day everyone.

We got 7+ inches of snow.  huh
Willie

Barb

I am kind of jealous, I would like to see some snow here.  It has been several years since we had anything more than a dusting.  Is it pretty outside??  Kobe may get lost in it and don't hurt yourself shoveling!

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on February 11, 2021, 04:40:44 PM
I am kind of jealous, I would like to see some snow here.  It has been several years since we had anything more than a dusting.  Is it pretty outside??  Kobe may get lost in it and don't hurt yourself shoveling!

Barb. It was nice when it was falling but by the time the HOA got a snow removal crew out here it became a mess. 7 inches of snow isn't really a lot of snow but for Delaware it might as well have been 2 feet of snow. This was really our first heavy snow fall in 3 years. Last year when never got even a dusting.
Willie