• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:44:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Good Tuesday Morning

Started by wsantia1, February 09, 2021, 07:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Another cold winter day here but we well get up into the high 40s so that will melt a little more of this snow/ice.

I'm trying to throw Kobe into the slop sink for a bath but he's in hiding from me. I'll have to sneak up on him. I want to get him done before I take my own shower.

Fishroom and housecleaning on the agenda today but if the weather is better than expected I might spend more time outside.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Good morning Willie, and Barb, and Liz as you come aboard...and anyone else that shows up today!...

...again we have another day of 70s with a few clouds...this will go through Sunday, then temps will drop into the 60s.../watching the weather on the news last night it looks like most of the country, especially north areas are getting hit hard with winter weather...

...We're going to pick up lunch at the clubhouse today and eat under one of the gazebos by the pond...a bit of diversion for the day...Barbara and Linda are cooking and serving the carryout soup and sandwich meal...

...Good luck with Kobe today, Willie...Murphy really never liked bathing either...

...guess I'll putz today...might continue to make changes in the Congo tank...might put a little bit of Dragonstone in it!...

...good day all!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 09, 2021, 09:43:20 AM
...Good morning Willie, and Barb, and Liz as you come aboard...and anyone else that shows up today!...

...again we have another day of 70s with a few clouds...this will go through Sunday, then temps will drop into the 60s.../watching the weather on the news last night it looks like most of the country, especially north areas are getting hit hard with winter weather...

...We're going to pick up lunch at the clubhouse today and eat under one of the gazebos by the pond...a bit of diversion for the day...Barbara and Linda are cooking and serving the carryout soup and sandwich meal...

...Good luck with Kobe today, Willie...Murphy really never liked bathing either...

...guess I'll putz today...might continue to make changes in the Congo tank...might put a little bit of Dragonstone in it!...

...good day all!...

Hey Ron this is a done deal. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2021, 10:29:37 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 09, 2021, 09:43:20 AM

...good day all!...

Hey Ron this is a done deal. lol
|^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon everyone.  Barb took a lot off my worried mind.  She figured out that I didn't get my $600. stimulus check.  Seems I won't get it until after I file my 2020 taxes.  I don't have to file anymore but if they'll pay me $600. to file, I'll do it.

I did a couple of dogs which was nice.  I like my customers and they like me back.

Since then, I've mostly been enjoying this beautiful day, sitting out in the warm sun surrounded by my silly chicken who think I'm going to toss them more treats.  Still no sign of Miss Chickie.  If she's smart she'll show up.  If not, she can live in the woods and try to make a living on her own.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi folks, would yhou believe it is 70 here now??  Very stange since it has been so cold lately. But don't worry, cold will soon be back.  I did a bit of work on my compost pile awhile ago.  Kind of mixed it up a bit.  Now go to the Shrimp talk thread and read about my big treat today.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 09, 2021, 02:53:14 PM
Good afternoon everyone.  Barb took a lot off my worried mind.  She figured out that I didn't get my $600. stimulus check.  Seems I won't get it until after I file my 2020 taxes.  I don't have to file anymore but if they'll pay me $600. to file, I'll do it.

I did a couple of dogs which was nice.  I like my customers and they like me back.

Since then, I've mostly been enjoying this beautiful day, sitting out in the warm sun surrounded by my silly chicken who think I'm going to toss them more treats.  Still no sign of Miss Chickie.  If she's smart she'll show up.  If not, she can live in the woods and try to make a living on her own.
...Brutal...!  ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron