• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:16:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 131
Total: 132

A Calm Hump Day Before The Storm

Started by wsantia1, February 10, 2021, 05:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

It was a sunny and pleasant Wednesday here and although the high temp was only 39 degrees there was absolutely no wind so it felt great. I was out most of the day enjoying it.

Starting tonight the snow will begin coming down and will be snowing mixed with rain/ice until tomorrow afternoon. For that reason I held off on most fishroom stuff until tomorrow.

Liz I hope you found Ms. Chickie and that she is ok and I hope everone else is having a good day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi, Willie, I see you will be in the path of the big storm.  We will get rain for at least 6 days from it.  YOu be careful up there. Took my mom for her Covid vac. today.  I am still waiting for mine.  Hope Kobe enjoys the snow!  Can you send us a pic of him in it?  Have a good nite.
BArb

Ron Sower

...I was up at 4am ...but thought I would get on here later in the morning...as it turned out I didn't...I worked on a dragonstone project and got lost in it!...

...nothing really to say this evening...Willie, I hope you do okay with snowstorm...and Barb, with the rain...My Sis in Richmond area is preparing for the worst...she loaded up with food today...

...have a good nite, all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron