• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 05:36:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 267
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 256
Total: 256

Partly sunny Sunday

Started by Barb, February 07, 2021, 12:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Cold and windy but the sun is trying to come out. Rain all last night and this morning.  Hope it is gone for awhile.  I can hardly believe how much rain we are getting this year.  Must be that global warming think....
Hope you all have a good day, I will be doing indoor work, and puttering with fish and plant tanks.  3 aquariums, and about 6 terrariums of different sizes.  I don't count my 2 small shrimp tanks. 
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Barb and everyone. It was a busy day for me as I was dealing with slush most of the day when I wasn't working on my Ram fry and shrimp tanks.

Liz I finally moved the ram fry away from the parents so now I can keep their water clean and also see how much they are really eating.

I am now watching a little bit of the Super Bowl but I am tired so I don't know how much longer I'll be watching this. huh

I hop[e everyone had a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on February 07, 2021, 12:46:54 PM
Cold and windy but the sun is trying to come out. Rain all last night and this morning.  Hope it is gone for awhile.  I can hardly believe how much rain we are getting this year.  Must be that global warming think....
Hope you all have a good day, I will be doing indoor work, and puttering with fish and plant tanks.  3 aquariums, and about 6 terrariums of different sizes.  I don't count my 2 small shrimp tanks. 
Barb
...they count!... :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron