• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:29:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

More reasonable Monday

Started by LizStreithorst, February 08, 2021, 10:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It's not raining and it's not cold.  It will be warm enough for me to play outside today.

I seem to have lost Miss Chickie.  Not really, I thing she's just hiding but this morning I put her out front with the big chickens.  She seemed to be enjoying herself.  She was mostly ignored by the big hens.  I went to take a peak at my vegetable garden and when I looked back, Miss Chickie was nowhere in sight.  The front door was open.  She might have come inside, but I don't see her.  Neither do I see her outside.  I'm sure she'll turn up.

Ron, I've lost your address (again).
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, sounds like a good day there, except your missing pet chicken  Hope she turns up.  How old is she now?   And is she full grown?  I forgot how fast they grow.  I have been home all day waiting for my neighbor to tell me when to take her to the ER or a Dr. office.  But no call yet.  Her hip is ready to pop apart again like a few mo. ago.  She is afraid of being put in hosp. or nursing home so is delaying...

Hi guys, when you show up!
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Liz and Barb. It was a cold but sunny day and there was very little wind so it was bearable. I sent Kobe to doggie daycare so he could play with some other dogs and I could run some errands.

When I got back I messed around in the fish room for a bit. My Pitch Black ram fry are starting to look good. I was a little concerned because they are such small fry but now that they are growing I'm feeling good about them.

Liz I hope you found Ms. Chickie and Barb I hope your neighbor is ok.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.