• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 01:31:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Another use for a new 65 gal. aquarium

Started by Barb, February 06, 2021, 03:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Make an Orchidarium out of it!  Here it is, right inside my front door in the foyer.  This is the tank, stand, LED light, 1/4" glass top that I got for only $125 since the back right corner has a little smashed in, very small.  But I wouldn't risk putting water in it, without a  whole new seal.  I have 12 orchids in here, plus a few tropical plants I can take out later when the orchids fill it up more.  I am happy with it.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on February 06, 2021, 03:18:38 PM
Make an Orchidarium out of it!  Here it is, right inside my front door in the foyer.  This is the tank, stand, LED light, 1/4" glass top that I got for only $125 since the back right corner has a little smashed in, very small.  But I wouldn't risk putting water in it, without a  whole new seal.  I have 12 orchids in here, plus a few tropical plants I can take out later when the orchids fill it up more.  I am happy with it.
Barb

It looks great Barb. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Simply beatuiful, Barb.  They're going to love their new home.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Thanks Willie, Ron and  LIz!  I spend a lot of time now just looking in there.  See the frog lying in front there?  I held one cat up to the tank and she could have cared less, she looked at me instead.
Barb