• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:41:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 162
Total: 163

Saturday Morning

Started by wsantia1, February 06, 2021, 08:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everybody. It looks like it's going to be a great weather day here with plenty of sunshine and temps getting into the upper 40s to low 50s.

Unfortunately that won't last past today as another snowstorm is headed this way for tomorrow. A few days ago the weather folks were saying it would miss up but now it looks like a direct hit.

I will be headed out in a few minutes to get some last minute snow melting stuff and some comfort food for Super Bowl Sunday (Go Chiefs). I am looking forward to a good game.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hello Willie and the rest of the gang when you get here!...

...another blue sky 72 degree day coming up here...nothing planned for today, so I'll work on some dragonstone and putz in the fishroom I guess...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good morning friends.  It's a bleak and rainy day and that's just fine with me.  First off, I feel better today.  I don't know what had been wrong with me for the past couple of days, but it had me worried.  Who can help but worry when they feel off in this time of Covid?  I was still unsure when I woke up, even though I slept well and coughed little.  I had 2 dogs scheduled but the miserable weather allowed me to call the dog mom and ask if she wouldn't prefer to come Monday when this rain has past.  She did. 

All I've accomplished today is a washing a load of laundry.  I believe I'll spend the rest of the day reading in the fish room with Miss Chickie.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 06, 2021, 11:49:18 AM
Good morning friends.  It's a bleak and rainy day and that's just fine with me.  First off, I feel better today.  I don't know what had been wrong with me for the past couple of days, but it had me worried.  Who can help but worry when they feel off in this time of Covid?  I was still unsure when I woke up, even though I slept well and coughed little.  I had 2 dogs scheduled but the miserable weather allowed me to call the dog mom and ask if she wouldn't prefer to come Monday when this rain has past.  She did. 

All I've accomplished today is a washing a load of laundry.  I believe I'll spend the rest of the day reading in the fish room with Miss Chickie.
...sounds like a plan!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi all, it is cold, gray and some rain today.  Tonight and tomorrow more rain, then real cold.  No shrimp for me Ron.  I went to help my mom earlier, took two big bags of stuff out, one trash, one laundry.  And I accidentally threw both in the huge dumpster there.  3 hrs later I realized what I did, went back over with a long handled rake, and was able to reach way into the dumpster with my rake and get the bag.  Whew, that would have cost me some bucks to replace all those clothes, bedding and her winter jacket.  I was lucky.  Will go make a new post of my Orchidarium.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on February 06, 2021, 03:15:18 PM
Hi all, it is cold, gray and some rain today.  Tonight and tomorrow more rain, then real cold.  No shrimp for me Ron.  I went to help my mom earlier, took two big bags of stuff out, one trash, one laundry.  And I accidentally threw both in the huge dumpster there.  3 hrs later I realized what I did, went back over with a long handled rake, and was able to reach way into the dumpster with my rake and get the bag.  Whew, that would have cost me some bucks to replace all those clothes, bedding and her winter jacket.  I was lucky.  Will go make a new post of my Orchidarium.
Barb
...so now you're a dumpster diver? :D :D :D...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron