• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 06:57:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Thursday

Started by Ron Sower, February 04, 2021, 12:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...how's everyone today?... doing okay here...  It'd gonna be 71 and sunny so we're going to go to Lake Canyon and have lunch at th marina restaurant, then take the boat tour round the lake again...

...yesterday went by fast...the eBay kid came by and took a bunch of plants and later one of the club members and her husband came by to get the rest of what I wanted to remove...I gave them to her....it was the first time we used our new patio area to visit with anyone...the chairs were perfectly set at 6' spacing!...

... JUst finished a WC and planting a few straggler plants in the tetra/barb tank...fed the shrimps...trimmed off a few leaves...

...now time to go play!...

...have a good day, folks!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron and everyone. Not a bad day here. A little cold but pretty sunny. Spring will be here soon. I've been out running errands and in a little while I'll go get Kobe who is at a farm playing around with some of his doggy friends. He needs the exercise otherwise he will drive me nuts.

A little rain moves in tomorrow and tit should clean up most of the snow that we have left on the ground.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi folks.  I've been taking out my frustrations on my climbing rose.  I sure I haven't pruned it to death.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I finally landed an appointment for my Covid-19 shot. The lady that had Kobe for the day sent me a link to where she got an appointment.

I clicked the link and they had one more appointment available for the week and I jumped on it.

I passed the link along to a couple of neighbors and they got messages saying there were no more appointments available.

I happened to be at the right place at the right time. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

That's great, Willie.  I've had no luck so far.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi everyone!  This morning was car oil change and lunch, this afternoon I worked on my Orchidarium.  Will show you all a pic when it is all set up, a couple more days.  I have ordered a fan to go in it too.  It is fun to have a new hobby to go along with all my other ones,  Good for you Willie, let us know how it goes.  Liz's rose will be fine, and Ron sure is a good  aquatic plant grower and seller now
Barb