• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:03:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 162
Total: 163

Tuesday's here

Started by Barb, February 02, 2021, 07:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning Willie, Liz, Ron and Dennis and maybe Greg.  No snow here but just cold.  It is 37 now.  How much snow do you have, if any, Willie?  Still warm for Liz and Ron I bet.  Where do you live Greg?  I am spending more time today, willingly of course, taking my mom to another Dr. appt, just like yesterday.  And will tomorrow too.  I am her only helper/caregiver. She will be 97 in May and still lives alone, about 6 miles from me. Hope you all have good days,
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Barb, we got some pretty fluffy snow overnight. It was enough to cover the mess that was on the ground from all of that sleet and rain we got yesterday. It was so nice looking that I took Kobe to the park so that he could run around in it and he had a ball.

We will get snow showers and possibly a snow squall today but it won't be anything as bad as yesterday. BTW our HOA is worthless. Since it didn't snow the last couple of years we had no idea how useless it is. You pay them money and it goes into a black hole. I am in favor of dumping them and going with my own lawn and snow people.

I have to go out and pickup Kobe's food and treats otherwise I will be at home the rest of the day. I think it's going to be very nice tomorrow though.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...You're right, Barb...it's going to 78 here today with some clouds...

...I hung the lights in the "patio" room yesterday and sat out there in the afternoon and read my book a little bit, and then again in the evening with the patio heater on...it's all good!...I'm posting a few pics...

...the fellow picked up some plants last night...here's what I have left if you want any...
Echinodorus tennelus (Pygmy chain sword)
Echinodorus vesuvius
Hygrophila corymbosa "Angustifolia"
Hygrophila difformis (Water wisteria)
Hygrophila polysperma "Sunset"
Ludwigia inclinata
Nymphaea zenkeri  (Red Tiger Lotus)
Nymphoides hydrophylla (Taiwan lily)
Pogostemum stellatus "Kimberly"
Ricciocarpus natans (Purple-fringed Riccia)
Rotala macrandra ''Bangladesh''
Rotala rotundifolia "O J" (Orange Juice Rotala)
Rotala sp. "H'ra"
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

That's a nice patio room you have there Ron. Looks like a good place to hangout. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Looks great Ron!  That will sure be a good hang out spot for you and Lucy!  Friends too!
Barb