• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:26:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 169
Total: 170

Warm Sunny Sunday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 31, 2021, 08:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'm sorry for your cold and rain, Barb.  I'm more sorry for you, Willie.  Your weather is dreadful.

I've had the mulligrubs for the past couple of days.  My back got so it was hurting all the time and the pain depresses me and slam wears me out.  So far today I feel better.

This morning I'll be making a box for a shipment of Rams headed to South Dakota tomorrow. (talk about cold).  I'll be putting 3 heat packs in that box!

After that, I'll be playing outside raking and hauling more leaves and mixing Chicken shit into the pile that will be another part of the veggie garden once the soil gets right.  So many things are bad for my back these days.  I know I'll pay for doing this work, but what else am I going to do, sit on my ass and be miserable?  I'd rather at least do something that will gives me pleasure before it makes me hurt.  LOL
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi Liz and everyone, Sorry that your back is hurting Liz. It sucks when you have back issues. I get to see my doctor (telehealth) tomorrow for my drug refills. For now I've just been taking it easy as far as real work goes.

Liz, my Pitch Black Ram spawn is up and swimming and so far the parents are taking good care of them. I plan to take some water out and set up a small tank just in case the parents act up and I have to snatch some away.

The snow is just starting to come down here. The town has already treated my streets and the HOA is supposed to take care of the sidewalks and driveways. They did a lousy job the last time we got snow accumulation a couple of years ago. We shall see.

Wishing everyone a great Sunday.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz and Willie!  Sorry about your back Liz, and you are right about doing a job that you enjoy, just rest up tomorrow.  Willie, you will find out how well the HOA works these days.  Here it is just raining, 50 degrees, very dark sky.  I am working on violets, fish tanks, petting cats and watching TV by the fireplace.  I plan on spaghetti for dinner.  Hope you all have a good day,
Barb

wsantia1

So far our snow totals are less than an inch and that mostly on the grass. We are getting a mostly rain event otherwise. Kobe did get to eat some snow but I don't thinks he's too much interested in rolling in the little snow we have. lol
Willie

Ron Sower

...you guys are having some bum weather...sorry about that...I was out on our new covered patio area this afternoon reading in 78-80 temps...it wa wonderful...yes, I'm rubbing it in!!!!! :D :D :D :D   looks like all of you made it a good day though...

...yesterday, I don't now how or why, but I forgot to take my morning meds and I was in world of hurt all over more than anywhere else...we played a hand of Samba with Stan and Barb, then had dinner...by the time dinner was over I was no good for sitting for any more cards...

...took the meds today and just rested mostly which was okay by me...

...I hope your weather patterns turn out good for you soon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

What was supposed to be a snow storm turned into an ice storm overnight so now everything is frozen over. My biggest problem will getting Kobe out of the house to do his business. Thank goodness my Doctor's appointment is a telehealth appointment. Hopefully he is able to make it into the office.
Willie