• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:55:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 130
Total: 131

Monday Monday

Started by Barb, January 25, 2021, 07:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi folks, sorry I missed yesterday.  I was preoccupied with a broken tank, water all soaked into my new rug, and all that goes with this trouble.  Today I will set up a new tank elsewhere for my Endlers.  No fish hurt, but my hurt shoulder is worse now.  Dragging a 50 lb soaking wet rug outside was hard.  Hope you all have a good day, here I will be busy for sure.
Barb

Ron Sower

...hi friends...what a bummer, Barb...I hope you have tile flooring in that room...or at least the newer vinyl plank tile...

...finally we are getting rain....Early in the wee dark hours of Sunday morning and showers thru the day, last night and today...there will be more this week, and temps will be in the low to mid-50s...the land needs this rain... |^| |^|

...yesterday we finally got the patio area swept and vacuumed, put down and vacuumed the outdoor rug and moved the chairs and tables in...it's starting to look fairly good for what it is...I want to paint the floor to cover the awful painted design currently on the floor...sooner or later I hope to convince my wonderful bride to do that...then the rest of the day we watched football...sad that Green Bay lost but happy KS won...

...I've been putzing with my tanks on the shrimp rack...removed and cleaned 2 - 5g's with guppies and replaced with a 2nd 20g for plant holding...I'll be meeting and trading some plants with a lady tomorrow...and I think I'll do the first maintenance on the office tank in Mesa tomorrow, as well...I still need to reset all the plants in the Congo tank...I'm dumping some and setting the others up for faster growth...

...we'll be playing cards with Stan and Barb this afternoon, so if I want to get anything done in the fishroom, I need to get on it this morning...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb, Ron and everyone. Barb I am sorry to hear about your tank. I know what you are dealing with. I'm fortunate that I now have all of my tanks in the basement on a concrete floor.

It is still cold at 36 degrees but at least the wind has died down some. We have some precip in the forecast for later in the week.

I hope the precip is not too bad because I have to go to DC on Thursday for a daytrip to see Vikki after her recovery from the virus. She's been through a lot with her mom passing and her coming down with
Covid-19 the same week. It's only a 180 mile round trip for me.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 25, 2021, 12:49:02 PM
Good afternoon Barb, Ron and everyone. Barb I am sorry to hear about your tank. I know what you are dealing with. I'm fortunate that I now have all of my tanks in the basement on a concrete floor.

It is still cold at 36 degrees but at least the wind has died down some. We have some precip in the forecast for later in the week.

I hope the precip is not too bad because I have to go to DC on Thursday for a daytrip to see Vikki after her recovery from the virus. She's been through a lot with her mom passing and her coming down with

...have a safe trip and I hope Vikki is doing well now...Go Chiefs!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 25, 2021, 02:48:19 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 25, 2021, 12:49:02 PM

...have a safe trip and I hope Vikki is doing well now...Go Chiefs!

It was a great game for us. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm sorry, Barb.  And all over your new rug, too.  Will the rug be salvageable once it dries?  Hope your shoulder feels better after you get a little rest.
Always move forward. Never look back.