• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 07:15:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

Un-sunny Sunday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 24, 2021, 08:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning everyone.  It'll be overcast but warm here today.  Now that the fish room makes me happy, I think I'll play outside today.  I've already been out in my slippers and jammies blowing leaves.  I have an awful lot of sticks to pick up, too.  Guess I'll take some drugs and vitamins, get dressed and get back to it.  It's pleasant work that leaves you with a sense of satisfaction. 

Hope that the rest of you have an enjoyable Sunday.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. Liz I wish I had your weather but I am stuck up here in the northeast where we get all 4 seasons. I choose to live here because I like being near my family, especially the grandkids.

My weather could be worse because I could have stayed in the Chicago where I lived for 8 long years. Really nice folks there but the weather there really sucks. lol

I'm going to work in the fishroom some more. I was very happy with the progress I made down there yesterday. I'll work on deep cleaning a few more tanks today.

I did pulled the Plat spawn from yesterday after all . It had a little more white eggs than I would have liked (about 1/3) but hopefully enough good eggs to go forward. I'll know by tomorrow. They are not in a 2.5 gallon tank now.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.