• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 07:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 76
Total: 76

Friday again

Started by Ron Sower, January 22, 2021, 10:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Hi peeps!...

...here we are again at the beginning of another weekend!...

...Linda wanted me to give my knees a rest yesterday and not clean up the carport area, so I gladly listened to her...but I think we'll do it today...I don't like the mess...

...I did some bookkeeping work for our rentals yesterday and totally forgot about, and missed my appt with the back surgeon!! ??? :-[ ...it's 2 months before I can see him now...GEESH, Ron...! :-[ :-[ :-[ 

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron and everyone. Ron sorry you missed that appointment. Maybe if someone cancels they can move your next appointment up.

It is sunny and the temp is at 45 degrees but with the wind blowing at 15 mph it feels much colder. It's only a couple of weeks until the real "Groundhog's Day" is here and then I will start thinking about my spring cleanup.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I've always thought that doctors should text you a reminder the day before, but they don't.

I finally tackled the carpentry job that I'd been putting off in the fish room.  I cut a support the right length and toenailed it in place and unscrewed the corner of the rack holding the 100 gallon that was high.  Sure enough, that corner fell perfectly on the support I'd put in. 

I filled the tank and now that it's supported correctly it is no longer leaking.  I'm just waiting until I'm sure that the temp won't wander high or low with my old heaters.  Once all is well, I get to move my Discus back where they belong.

After carpentry I had a dog.  After the dog, lunch.  Now I'm just chilling until WC time.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi folks, well we are all keeping busy I see.  My right shoulder is hurting a lot, from a fall on Oct 11, tripped over one of my cats.  It is taking months to heal up, but the ortho Dr. assures me it is not another torn rotator cuff.  This cold weather doesn't help for sure.  Hope you get in sooner Ron, they will have a cancellation I bet.

Hope all 4 of us have a good weekend coming up!
Barb

Ron Sower

...all my medical people here DO text me 2 days prior and get confirmation from me when I reply...alas that didn't work for me this time... :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron