• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 05:21:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 143
Total: 144

Good Morning Thursday

Started by wsantia1, January 21, 2021, 09:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. A better weather day than yesterday as we will get up to 48 degrees under sunny skies. There will be a lot less wind today.

I did most of my fish tank work yesterday so today I will go back down there and do some detail work on a couple of them. I also have to consolidate some thanks because I have a couple of tanks with only 1 fish in them.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hi Willie and the rest as you come on board for the day....

...The carpenter work on the carport was finished yesterday!...I'll get around to painting it sometime after this upcoming cold spell is over....It's been wonderful, beautiful weather here, but now looks like we're in for some cold and miserable cloudy, rainy weather in the low 60s and mid 50s for the rest of the month almost...

...Today is clean-up-the-construction-mess-day...it should take about 1.5 hours...then maybe a WC and plant reset in the Congo tank...and rest up the back and knees a bit...

...happy day guys and gals...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon gents.  I wonder where Barb has been hiding?  God only knows what I've gotten done today other than a sweet little grooming dog and WC on my two Betta tanks, but I've been busy huh.  I've been thinking of getting a group of 6 Celestial Pearl Danios to try in one of the Betta tanks.  Shame Dennis isn't breeding them any more.

I seem to have become a known source of Pitch Black Ram's.  It just happened though the grapevine on Simply.  I have a box of 24 juvies going out Monday, and as soon as I can identify pairs a guy wants 3 plus 3 of the Dutch Blues.  In a couple of weeks Brian, a fellow Mod on Simply is driving through and wants to pick some up.  It's so cool to have something that people really want. 

I think I'll have a late lunch followed by an early WC. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Good day you all.  I am here, sort of.  Just keeping busy with all my usual stuffs.  I have a new rug to put down today in my newly rearranged living room. And I am all ready for Spring with a new sun umbrella and matching cushions for my table and seating at my pond.  I plan lots of good things for my backyard this year.  Now I have time, but am feeling quite lonely these days...
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on January 21, 2021, 02:20:33 PM
Good day you all.  I am here, sort of.  Just keeping busy with all my usual stuffs.  I have a new rug to put down today in my newly rearranged living room. And I am all ready for Spring with a new sun umbrella and matching cushions for my table and seating at my pond.  I plan lots of good things for my backyard this year.  Now I have time, but am feeling quite lonely these days...
Barb
...I can only imagine your loneliness, Barb... :( :(   
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron