• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:01:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 108
Total: 108

Warm Wednesday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 20, 2021, 05:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It was 70 degrees today!  I was so excited that I did a load of laundry just so I would hang it to dry outside.

I did a dog early, then had to run to the vet for heart meds for Tink.  Since I was already in Hattiesburg I stopped by the pet store to give Twee a dozen eggs.  Then I went to the big fancy flag ship supermarket in Hattiesburg.  They have all this cool expensive stuff that I try not to let tempt me.  I gave in this time and came home with an Alaskan King Crab claw for dinner.  Heaven...

My big news is the pair of Pitch Black Rams I sent out a week ago, finally showed up today with both fish alive and hungry.  I used a drop of meth blue and pure O2 instead of room air.  They went to California so they didn't freeze when the heat pack ran out.

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi Liz. Glad to hear that your Rams made it finally. I've been very busy today. I started my day with water changes and then I got sidetracked with family stuff, the inauguration, and just cleaning up the living part of my house. It was an overall good day though.

I hope everyone had a good or great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.