• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:41:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 143
Total: 144

Foggy Saturday

Started by Barb, January 16, 2021, 06:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everyone, another dense fog out there.  I hope to get a carwash today but it will have to get better.  I have some errands to run, house work, and yardwork if it gets warmer.  Lots of pinestraw to spread, keep putting it off.  I have lots of Daffodils well up, some are over 6" high.  In 6 weeks will be early Spring here.  Can hardly wait! You all have  a good day and weekend!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. The rain rolled in overnight and it is now dry and partly cloudy with the temp going up to 47 degrees with light winds. I'll take it for the middle of January.

Not much going on here but I did count at least 20 (probably more) Black Ram fry free swimming and looking for food. I didn't have any live bbs ready but luckily I froze some the last time I made some bbs for the Angel fry. A new fresh batch should be ready tomorrow morning.

I have to get to Wally World to buy a couple of toys for Kobe's 11th birthday tomorrow. I know he doesn't know it's his birthday but he loves new toys (to kill) and it makes me feel good to see him happy and having fun.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hello Willie and those yet to come...!

...reached 75 here yesterday and looks like it will do it again today...

...Well, Willie, did you put down the angel yet?...Not and easy thing to do...and tell Kobe happy birthday for me!...Isn't it funny how dogs love to tear up their stuffed toys!!! ;D ;D ;D

...got the carport side rescreened yesterday...it's not really screen material but vinyl panels...we hope it will reduce the leaves blown into the area...Monday we will start the transverse wall to complete the privacy area...

...this afternoon it's fish store hopping time!...ISO SAEs and/or reticulated Siamese algae eaters....

...good day to all... 8) 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 16, 2021, 10:48:04 AM

...Well, Willie, did you put down the angel yet?...Not and easy thing to do...and tell Kobe happy birthday for me!...Isn't it funny how dogs love to tear up their stuffed toys!!! ;D ;D ;D

...got the carport side rescreened yesterday...it's not really screen material but vinyl panels...we hope it will reduce the leaves blown into the area...Monday we will start the transverse wall to complete the privacy area...

...this afternoon it's fish store hopping time!...ISO SAEs and/or reticulated Siamese algae eaters....

Ron, yep she's gone.  :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

:-[
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 17, 2021, 05:23:13 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 16, 2021, 10:48:04 AM

Ron, yep she's gone. 
:(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron