• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:11:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

Fine Friday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 15, 2021, 11:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It's another sunny one here with highs in the mid 50's.  I've got some Nutella fudgy brownies in the oven.  Later I will head to the fish store to pick up my heaters.  At some point I must mop and dust.  The place isn't a mess but it needs to be better.  As always I have some fish room work when I run out of necessary work.  Hope everyone has a happy day.  Peace, y'all.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. It is a nice sunny day here. It is currently 53 degrees under partly sunny skies. There is wind but barely noticeable at 1 mph. Rain is moving in this evening.

I've been running errands including getting a haircut and picking up dog food. I took Kobe to the groomer so he can look respectable for his 11th birthday which is Sunday. Due to their Covid rules I can't pick him up until 4:30. They have 1 drop off and 1 pickup window.

I'm thinking I am going to have to put down one of my older Angels. It's a female Pinoy that used to beat up her mates until she broke her jaw in a fight about 3 years ago.

I thought she was a goner at the time but she survived but of course she couldn't fight anymore. Now I think she has a swim bladder issue because she can't straighten herself up and is swimming face pointed down. I think I'll give her until the morning.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 15, 2021, 11:04:17 AM
It's another sunny one here with highs in the mid 50's.  I've got some Nutella fudgy brownies in the oven.  Later I will head to the fish store to pick up my heaters.  At some point I must mop and dust.  The place isn't a mess but it needs to be better.  As always I have some fish room work when I run out of necessary work. Hope everyone has a happy day.  Peace, y'all.
...priorities, Liz...priorities!... I think you need to work on them...! :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron