• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:26:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

Sunny and Warmer Thursday

Started by wsantia1, January 14, 2021, 09:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is going to be a sunny and warmer Thursday here in Delaware. Temps will definitely hit 50 degrees today. I will try to enjoy it as a cold front bringing a little rain will roll in tomorrow.

I did water changes yesterday so now I am tidying things up a bit. I also neet to run to the garden store to see if they have any clay pots for my rams.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Sun's coming out here, too.  Yesterday was warm but they say today will be warmer.  I should be out blowing and raking leaves and hauling them to the garden, but I'm pooped from yesterday.  I think I'll put on a nice pot of Chili and read most of the day.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, the hardest thing I did today was use my firepit to burn woody perennial branches that take too long to break down in  my compost piles.  I liked the job.  Also went out to lunch with a friend and ate fish tacos.  Real good.  Now for venison stew for dinner.  Made some sugar cookies too.  Good to hear from you both, and later on Ron.
Barb

Ron Sower

...and later on...here here I am!  ;D...

... another beautiful weather day here...it's 71 right now...my friend and I have  been working on the patio, taking down the old siding, resetting the posts onto the concrete...I need to run to Homely Despot in a little while to pick up self tapping metal screws to attach the new siding pieces...we'll get that done tomorrow...then Monday we hope to start on the privacy wall that will block viewing from the street...

...no fish/shrimp/plant news today!...

...sounds like you east coasters has some mild nice weather today...I'm happy for you...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron