• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:18:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147

Dense fog Wednesday

Started by Barb, January 13, 2021, 07:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi guys and gal.  It is so foggy now I can't see past my backyard fence which is about 60' away.  Very strange sight.  But there are lots of birds at my feeders.  Today is helping mom day, so that will take a few hrs.  Hope you all have a good day!
Barb

Ron Sower

...Good morning Barb et. al.   ....we're going to have another sunny mid 60s - low 70s day here today...sorry I missed you guys until late last night,,I was just too tired to write anything...

...Monday I cleaned and reset my 20g on the top shelf of the shrimp rack in order to get rid of a cloudy water column...It is my plant-holding tank for the trimmings I take from the Congo 125g tank...so now I have Salvinia minima growing in it...I have 6 shrimp and guppy 5g tanks on the rack that I'm going to reduce to 4...one for each color of shrimp...then add another 20g on the second shelf to hold more plants...I got it yesterday at Petco...still on the $1/gal sale...

...yesterday I finally met with the lady that wanted to have me maintain her new tank the fellow set up about 3 weeks ago...It's a 60g and has about a dozen various colored African Peacock Cichlids in it...she signed the agreement I'd written up and I'll start maintenance in a couple weeks...I'm looking forward to this...my only concern is who to fill in for me if I have any surgery or take an extended trip...well, if Covid is still around, they may not be happening!... knows????..."Not I", said the fly on the wall...as I banged it with with a swatter! ;D...

...signing off and wishing all of you on here a good day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. I thought that I had already posted but I think I forgot to hit the post button. huh Anyway we made it up to 46 degrees, not the 50+ degrees that I thought I posted about earlier.  huh

I finally got my new office chair today and it was pretty easy to assemble. They even gave you extra bolts and washers and told you about them so you wouldn't think you missed attaching something. So far the chair feels good but we shall see.

I'll check in with you guys later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Don't worry.  I posted my Wed. stuff in the Tuesday thread w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...well...I found plenty to do today!...mostly getting the carport furniture and my "studio" workshop tables moved so a friend and i can start working on our seating area on the carport tomorrow...we're going to wall off the view from the street for privacy...

... the plumber showed up today to replace the leaking wax ring in my toilet...took him less than an hour...well spent money...it would have been 3 hours for me!...that include 2 trips to Lowe's, of course!!! :D :D :D

...good going on the chair Willie...!

...finally my platinum red mosaic dumbo guppies have dropped a small litter...looks like about 12 so far...young female...they're hiding out in your Java moss, Barb...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron