• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 11:22:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 106
Total: 106

Sunny Sunday

Started by wsantia1, January 10, 2021, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

It's been a nice sunny Sunday here. While the temp only got to the low 40s the sun and lack of wind made it feel much warmer than yesterday.

I've got to crank up my bbs setup this evening. It's been a while since I've had it running so I have to make sure everything is working good.

Have a great afternoon everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hi Willie!...way to go with the rams!...I almost read the bbs as bba, and though why would you crank up that alga?...then I reread the message! ;D ;D ;D

...nice here today... about 65 and sunny....tiny breeze...

...getting all shined up today to go to dinner for Stan's birthday dinner...

...check you later folks...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Willie and Ron, it has been sunny but cold and some wind today.  I had a picnic lunch in my car down by the river, that was my best thing to do today. Had a Greek Gyro from a local place, take out.  Just finished a bowl of homemade venison stew, it came out very good.  My son in law is a hunter, he got 6 deer this year.....they say there are too many and the hunters need to thin them out.  Being a some times vegetarian, I kept reminding myself of this as I ate it. 
Congrats on the eggs Willie, hope it works out well.  Have fun at the party Ron!
Barb