• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:50:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 175
Total: 176

Saturday Afternoon

Started by wsantia1, January 09, 2021, 02:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Just got back from running errands on this cold, windy but sunny Saturday here on the Delmarva Peninsula. I got a chance to play the mega millions & powerball lottos to keep my losing streak going.

I'm headed downstairs to the basement in a little while to gaze at the shrimp. I counted up to 15 baby yellow shrimp (+ 2 berried) this morning but I am sure there are more hidden in Barb's java moss. The little bit of moss I got from Barb has spread to three tanks. Finally a plant besides algae that I can't kill. |^| |^| |^| Seriously, I love this stuff. Thanks Barb.

I hope you guys are all having a good day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, I also have a losing streak going.  Sure would like to win sometime, don't need 410 million, I would be quite happy with only 1 million.  You too?   

I got my start of Java Moss about 7-8 yrs ago with a shipment of a few little red shrimp I ordered from a guy in Texas.  Must have been 1 teaspoon or less of moss.  I bet I have grown several pounds of it from that start.  Glad it is doing well for you, mine is good too.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on January 09, 2021, 02:53:51 PM
Hi Willie, I also have a losing streak going.  Sure would like to win sometime, don't need 410 million, I would be quite happy with only 1 million.  You too?   

I got my start of Java Moss about 7-8 yrs ago with a shipment of a few little red shrimp I ordered from a guy in Texas.  Must have been 1 teaspoon or less of moss.  I bet I have grown several pounds of it from that start.  Glad it is doing well for you, mine is good too.
Barb

I'll be very happy with a million too Barb. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Hi guys and gals...a so-so day today...weather was great...but I replaced two ceiling lights in the kitchen today and then went to pick up a long list of groceries and my knees and back were really done in for the day...

...my eBay buddy brought me some mystery snails right around the time we were sitting down to eat dinner...but I didn't tell him not to come because I need the snails for the big puffer...if they breed that should give me a source for small ones for the pea puffers...He also took some Susswassertang to sell...

...I'll be selling 20 Bloody Mary shrimp tomorrow on our way to dinner to celebrate Stan's birthday...

...I'm hoping my blue shrimp colony comes back...no more die-off so far...they are really nice and dark blue...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron