• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 153
Total: 155

Friday, wet and cold

Started by Barb, January 08, 2021, 07:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, but no snow or ice.  That is west of my part of the state. But it is Winter after all.... |brr|. Not much to tell of around here, just keeping busy.  Hope you all have a good day and stay healthy.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. We are cold and cloudy here today. The rumor is that the weekend will be sunny.

Not much on the agenda today. I've got a little dilemma in that I have to clean up the shrimp tank that has the babies in it without disturbing it too much.

Since I am guilty of overfeeding the tank is a mess. I'll have to figure something out.

Wishing you guys a great day. I'll check in later

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning friends.  It's cold here too, and overcast.  No warm weather for at least a week.  The rain stopped yesterday morning.  Standing water from the water line leak has started sinking into the ground.  I have a new Scotty coming in later this morning.  I don't know what I'll do that.  I always have lots to choose from.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...good morning....

...37 now and going to 68 today...a 31 degree difference from morning to afternoon...! 8) and sunny!...

...Lucy found a good door for us on Marketplace to use as we begin the effort to enclose a section of the carport to become a seating area...the modifications we make will be in order to  provide privacy and keep the wind from blowing a lot of leaves in....yes, we have more than cacti here... ;D ;D ;D ....we'll be picking it up this morning...

...did more work on the custom Dragonstone yesterday and going to do more today...sent pics of the work in progress and he liked the way it's shaping up...I made a suggestion that he liked, so I added that yesterday...now I'll work on cleaning it up and having it ready for him by the weekend...

...I'll check in later to see if any of you have anything else to say....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...checking back in before I go to read myself to sleep...Hope all had a good day... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron