• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:33:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 138
Total: 139

Wet Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 07, 2021, 06:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Thank God I got the water line fixed yesterday because it's pissing down rain today.  I'm feeling mellow and well rested.  I should feel rested.  I fell into bed at 7:30 and slept like a log.

I'll be piddling with fish tanks, doing a little cooking, and some cleaning today.  Hope all the rest of my friends here have a nice relaxing or productive day as you choose.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. It looks like we are in a weather pattern where everything stays the same. Cloudy, windy, cold and 45 degrees. We will see some changes next week. Until then.....

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. It's with an endocrinologist to go over the results from a bunch of the tests I had last month. My original appointment was for the 21st but someone canceled so lucky for me I was able to move up on the schedule.

Before that I will be working in the fishroom for a little while and then head over to the doctor.

Wishing everyone a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...good day, all  you Mugwumpers!...

...Glad your water line was repaired yesterday, Liz...and I hope your news at the doc's today is good, Willie...
...Barb, what y ou got going on?...

...Hey, Dennis, are you still checking in on us?...

...It's 37 outside right now and going up to 68/70 today...clouds will move in this afternoon then go away for the night...

...not much going on today...couple errands, tend to shrimp rack tanks which I didn't do yesterday...

...I'll peek in later...Good day, all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi everyone, thanks for asking about me Ron.  Just keeping busy, lots of indoor plant watering and care right now.  Some fish tank work, too cold to work outside.  I took a wonderful country drive awhile ago.  Love to do that.  Hope you all are staying healthy. 
Barb