• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:22:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 116
Total: 117

HUMPDAY WEDNESDAY...

Started by Ron Sower, January 06, 2021, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

......good morning all!...58 here right now...going to 68 and sunny per my desktop weather app, which usually predicts lower that what occurs...loving this mild winter we're having!... |^|

...a young college fellow came by yesterday to pick up some floaters I was giving him and I invited him in to the aquarium room...after we chatted awhile he offered to sell my plants on Ebay...he'd pick them up and take it from there...easy-peasey for me...no photographing, packaging, shipping or collection!...I think will do it!...at least try it out!...He a good young man with strong work ethic...Korean by birth, takes care of Mom & Grandmom and wife in their home together...has done me a lot of favors delivering and picking up since he travels around the area for work he does...

...I've met so many really nice people through this hobby...Including you guys and gals..!

...time to start my day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. The weather here is pretty much like that last couple of days have been with the temp at a high of 45 degrees. On difference today is that the sun is out and we have a bit of wind so it feels a little colder.

I got up this morning to 2 dead yellow shrimp. I can't figure out what happened because I haven't done anything to the tank. I look very closely and can see that I still had baby shrimp and that the berried shrimp were still alive. I tested the water and everything looks good.

For now the only thing I did was add a small air stone for a little more oxygen exchange at the surface. I'll be keeping my eye on this situation.

Have a good day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi guys, I started this post earlier but my strong young man with a good back showed up.

Hurray!  I have water!!!  I can flush.  I can bathe.  I can do laundry and run the dish washer again.  AND I can change as much water as my little old heart desires.  Life is good.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi, just checking in to say that.  Hope you all have a good day.  Still cold and windy here, but a bit of sun.  I have lots of birds at my feeders, enjoy watching them all.
Barb