• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 05:27:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 155
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 166
Total: 167

Sunday...!

Started by Ron Sower, January 03, 2021, 01:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...hello all!...

...weather continues to be nice with mid 60s and few clouds...working on dragonstone throughout the day...planning for a socially distanced club board meeting this afternoon at 4 at Denny's...

...finished Where the Crawdads Sing friday early morning and started a Jack Reacher novel last night...

...not much else going on here...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron, post a pic or two of your recent dragonstone creations?  I bet they are beautiful.  I have had a driving day today, even went to the beach for a bit.  Had lunch at a place where I could eat outside.  It has been a good day, I took flowers to the cemetery for Bill, today was also his birthday.
Barb

wsantia1

Good afternoon everybody. It was a mostly rainy day but I did get a chance to walk around the park with Kobe  during a dry period in the late morning.

The rest of the day I was in the house spending a lot of time in the fishroom cleaning filters and tanks and doing water changes on my shrimp tanks. Those females are ready to drop those babies any day now.

Hope you all had a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on January 03, 2021, 02:54:03 PM
Hi Ron, post a pic or two of your recent dragonstone creations?  I bet they are beautiful.  I have had a driving day today, even went to the beach for a bit.  Had lunch at a place where I could eat outside.  It has been a good day, I took flowers to the cemetery for Bill, today was also his birthday.
Barb
...Wow! what a great thing to share with your Bill!....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron