• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:55:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 170
Total: 171

Hey! It's Saturday!

Started by Ron Sower, January 02, 2021, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...how's it going guys and gals?...

...anything happening today?...we're taking down and packing the Christmas decorations today...this time I'm labeling all the totes before they go into the shelves in the shed...we'd planned on doing that this summer, but just never got to it...

...all's good here...low 60s today and looks like low to mid 60s the next 9 days...

...shrimp are good....tetra tank is good...Congo tank is good...life is good...

...hope this message finds you and yours the same condition, if not better...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron, and others later on.  Today is my party, guests just left. It was great, and we all sat outside, 65 degrees and no rain. Here is a pic with my son and daughter and Rocky the boxer, and the gorgeous chocolate cake they brought.  We had 3 kinds of homemade chili and all the fixings to put on it.  Chicken, Venison and vegetarian chilies.  It has been a good day, hope yours are too.
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Ron and Barb. I am late to the dance again. It's been a busy day but at least I got a few things done including water changes and taking down the outside decorations. It was a nice weather day but I wish it was just a little warmer and we could have used a little less wind.

Barb, it looks like your party was great and that you had a great time. That's what matters. That cake sure looks delicious.

Ron all my tanks are good too. I just wish those shrimp would drop these babies already. I really want to clean up those shrimp tanks good but I'm worried about spooking the pregnant shrimp.

The two mystery shrimp babies that I found in the tank are growing pretty fast. They are easy to spot now and it wont' be long before they are making there own babies.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...belated Happy Birthday, Barb!...Looks like you were having a good time...how long did the cake last?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Thanks Ron, not belated at all.  Sunday Jan 3 is my birthday but the party was Sat.  due to work sched. of my family.  I still have enough cake left for 2 or 3 servings!!!  It is so good, all chocolate, my favorite!
Barb

wsantia1

Happy Birthday Barb. I know you had a great day yesterday but hopefully today was great as well.  mim mim mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on January 03, 2021, 02:51:38 PM
Thanks Ron, not belated at all.  Sunday Jan 3 is my birthday but the party was Sat.  due to work sched. of my family.  I still have enough cake left for 2 or 3 servings!!!  It is so good, all chocolate, my favorite!
Barb
...I'm not supposed to eat chocolate...but save me a piece anyway!... ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron