• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:12:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Happy New Year

Started by wsantia1, January 01, 2021, 05:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

No one posted yet so let me be the first to say Happy New Year everyone. It is a lousy weather day for the start of the year with rain coming down pretty heavy at the moment. Otherwise is been mostly cloudy and chilly all day.

Nothing going on here but I hope everyone is having a good day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Happy New Year, Willie!  I'm so happy to be celebrating a brand new year!  I've been on a huge cleaning jag.  I can't believe that I did the montains of laundry (which now contains Miss Chickie laundry) and did all the other stuff you do to make a reasonably clean house.  I'm about warn out.  Just finished my WC and horse feeding.  I've put on my nice clean jammies.  I think I'll get in my nice clean bed with a nice new book.

See y'all Jan 2 :)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Happy New Year Willie and Liz, same weather here as up your way Willie.  Hope tomorrw is better.  I've been home all day, piddling around.  Nothing much to tell of.  Tomorrow will be a family party here for me, outside. 
Barb

Ron Sower

...Happy New Year gang...Sounds like you had mostly good day today... I slept really late today...almost 11AM when I got up...Then we had to hit the grocery store to pick up a couple things to munch on ths afternoon for snacks and get a pizza for dinner...played cards with S&B...then ate the pizza...

...we were dissapointed with the midnight activities around the NYC ball dropping last night...shows were for crap...I guess we're just getting too out of touch with that generation...do I sound like our parents?  :D :D :D

...then I read one of my Christmas present books...Where the Crawdads Sing...totally different than anything I've read in long time and I'm really liking it...

...earlier in the week I had bought a tiny pea puffer that I was going to put in the 125 tetra tank...but it is way too small and would never be seen...so I put it in one of the 5g guppy/shrimp cull tanks....  so I've named it Pea-Mite after my good friend Liz's little Fiat...he still looks so small even in the 5g...

...In the meantime I checked with my friend, Vilo, who has a bunch of puffers, to see if I could rent a pea puffer to clean out my snails... he gave me one of his Green Spotted Congo Puffers who was being picked on by two others who had paired up...said I would be doing him a favor if I'd take it... we don't know the gender, so I've named it Pat from the ''It's Pat" skits that used to be on Sat. Night Live... in two days most of the hoard of snails are gone!!! :o :o :o

... now all I want is a couple SAEs and a reticulated algae eater to take care of the BBA...

...meanwhile, it looks like my Pea-Mite has grown a bit already! :o :o :o ...I think he is picking off the tiniest flat snails in the 5g...! |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron