• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:12:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

Happy New Year's Eve

Started by wsantia1, December 31, 2020, 12:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Happy New Year's Eve. I don't normally do much celebrating on this day and I am not going to start now on what has been a lousy year for most people.

I am happy for the beautiful weather we are having with temps in the mid 50s and light winds for now. A storm that is coming from the midwest missed us completely so I am grateful for that.

We will be getting a big drop in temp this evening because of that storm but that's okay because I'm staying inside.

I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve and a much better 2021. Wow, these years are just flying by.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Happy last day of a terrible year.  In general New Year's Eve and New Year's day mean nothing to me.  This year, though I cannot wait to say good bye to this year and hello to the next one.

I put on shorts after I got up this morning.  It was 78 degrees today.  I'm stunned!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Happy New Year Willie and Liz!  I also will be staying in, fixing myself a special dinner. My first alone New Years Eve since 1969.  But I have my cats to keep me company and lots of things to keep me busy, if I want to be.  It is warm but raining today.  You have a good rest of the day...
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on December 31, 2020, 02:17:31 PM
Happy New Year Willie and Liz!  I also will be staying in, fixing myself a special dinner. My first alone New Years Eve since 1969.  But I have my cats to keep me company and lots of things to keep me busy, if I want to be.  It is warm but raining today.  You have a good rest of the day...
Barb

Barb, I'll be having only positive thoughts for you. Thank you so much for the ecard.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...It's still New Year's Eve here and I'm just catching up with things online...

...been thinking it would probably be a totally different New Year's Eve for you Barb...I hope you were okay...cats always help, or dogs...fish or shrimp aren't really that much company actually...

...and Willie and Liz I realize you're alone too...I'm sure you never get used to it... I'm glad I have my Lucy...I realize how fortunate I am...

...We went to the clubhouse with about 15 others and kept at 6' square tables...and raised a glass and cheered when it was 12AM east coast time, then came home...Lucy and I will bring the Arizona new year in here at home in a little over an hour...

...tomorrow I'll fill you in on the fish I got today...

...Good evening all...

...HAPPY 2021...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron