• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:59:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 167
Total: 168

Another Hump Day again

Started by Barb, December 30, 2020, 07:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi group!  I was gone all day yesterday visiting a good friend and her ailing husband, and the weather was very nice too.  It is cold today, but Sat. is to be 70, on my party day.  Then back to cold.  Liz sent her warm temp up our way, thanks.  Today will be a day at home doing tank work, house work and some yard work if I can fit it in.  Some help to my mom too.  You all have a good day,
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. It's cold here too but it is sunny and the temp will get into the high 40s maybe low 50s so I can deal with that.

Moving a couple of fish around today and running my Diatom filters on a couple of tanks. Not much else on the agenda.

Have a good day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

'Moring Barb and Willie.  It's the most beautiful day so far today.  I'd have put on shorts but it's still a tad chilly.  Later today though we will hit 73!  73 on at the end of December.  Imagine that!  Rain coming tomorrow, though.

Guess who asked to go outside today?  Miss Chickie went to the back door, turned around and gave me a look.  I opened the door for her and she went right out.  Of course I rewarded her for being such a good girl with an outdoor treat of meal worms.  Once she had finished them she came back in.

I'm going to piddle with a couple of tanks in a bit and then tackle the kitchen.  Even I am ashamed to have such a huge pile of dirty dishes in the sink.  I want to clean it good so it will be nice and neat for my New Years Day greens, smoked turkey, and bacon.
Always move forward. Never look back.